Thread: JOBS: Los Angeles, CA. - Inhance Digital seeking Lightwave and 3DSMax Generalists.

JOBS: Los Angeles, CA. - Inhance Digital seeking Lightwave and 3DSMax Generalists.

Just an informal post for talent. We need Lightwave and 3DSMAX artists who are generally comfortable with all aspects of the program.

Ideally you have a couple of years experience working professionally, but not required. If you are looking for your first gig and have kick-*** content sitting on your demo reel, show us!

We have many projects carrying us through the end of the year. High-profile corporate work for trade-shows and marketing. The positions are temporary in nature, but all quality talent is evaluated for possible full-time status.

Working off-site or remotely is a possibility. Depending on the scope of the assigned task and your internet bandwidth.

EMAIL: [k]qua[tt][email protected][n]han[c]e.com <<<remove the brackets, ya get the idea.
    Last edited by Mr_Q; 11-04-2014 at 10:47 AM.
    Kevin "Q" Quattro
    Inhance Digital
    3D Art Director

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Q View Post
    Just an informal post for talent. We need Lightwave and 3DSMAX artists who are generally comfortable with all aspects of the program.

Ideally you have a couple of years experience working professionally, but not required. If you are looking for your first gig and have kick-*** content sitting on your demo reel, show us!

We have many projects carrying us through the end of the year. High-profile corporate work for trade-shows and marketing. The positions are temporary in nature, but all quality talent is evaluated for possible full-time status.

EMAIL: [k]qua[tt][email protected][n]han[c]e.com <<<remove the brackets, ya get the idea.
    excellent thanks for posting...

I guess I need to dust off and update my demo reel to send over this weekend. Thanks for the heads up
    Professional-level 3d training: Ryan's Lightwave Learning
    Plugin Developer: RR Tools for Lightwave

Very nice!
    Gary Chike

Thanks for posting
    Words to live by. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

www.plushpixel.com
    v11.6.3

I emailed you Mr.Q.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.