Thread: New Digital Juice

Post New Digital Juice

I just bought the new Digital Juice Pro Pilot Member Lifetime Plan and I am really impressed of the huge library of elements for Editors and Graphic Designers and the cool thing is that it is lifetime, and that means also that everything new that they release is included. I think this is the best $500 I have spent. They say that it is only for the first 2500 people that buy it, but I think they are selling to a lot more people. It allows to download 15Gb per month but if you need to download more in the month you only have to pay $1.99 for 5Gb. This is not spam by the way, I don't work for them and I'm a long time forum member.
    Last edited by ivanze; 10-14-2014 at 06:22 PM.

I'm not one for subscriptions, but I've bought several times more than $500 over the years at DJ. Great products and that price is pretty good. I wish I had the money to spend on that because I would. As long as they stay in business, this price for what you get IS unbeatable.

According to the info $500 is all the money you have to pay. It is not a subscription. Actually it says my renewal is in Oct 2113. Well, it is not lifetime but it's a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanze View Post
    According to the info $500 is all the money you have to pay. It is not a subscription. Actually it says my renewal is in Oct 2113. Well, it is not lifetime but it's a lot of time.
    Poor choice of word on my part. I view it as a "paid in full subscription" since you are subscribing to future downloads - just paying for them at a reduced price all at once.

Again though, great value!

I'm looking for this too. But searching on google, it seams that digital juice has not a very good reputation.
    Have you a little bit info about this bussiness?

How can we see some smaple contents?

Thank you

The only thing I can tell about DJ is that some of my friends here in my country have bought a lot of their products before and never heard that they had any trouble with them. The legacy homepage allowed to watch every product video but it looks like you have to have an account with them to watch the catalog. You can go to youtube and search for Digital Juice and you can see a lot of videos of their products.

I've been buying DJ products for YEARS and have never had a major problem with them. One time one of the CD's (or DVD's) didn't work - I hadn't tested them when I got them and a couple of years later I needed THAT particular item - they replaced the product right away. SO I've never really had a bad experience with them and would always rate them A+ in my book. If I had the cash now - just paid a $1000+ vet bill - I would jump on this offer.

And the quality of their products is also A+ in my opinion as well!