Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lighten Up! Apollo 11 Hoax Theory Debunked

Quote Originally Posted by RebelHill View Post
    The question no one seems to be asking is why WOULD they NEED to fake the moonlandings..?

I mean... we SHOULD all know by now that for the pangalactic reptilian mutants who're really in control of everything, a trip to the moon and back is like popping to the shops!

THINK about it!!!!
    Well but back then, there was a space race to see who was going to get to the moon first. theres a reason they planted an American Flag on the moon. Or at least, supposedly they did

Quote Originally Posted by hrgiger View Post
    Well but back then, there was a space race to see who was going to get to the moon first. theres a reason they planted an American Flag on the moon. Or at least, supposedly they did
    You are right about the space race, but USSR had all the equipment/spies necessary in order to monitor the mission. They did not get the info from USA, but could hear the communication and read the radar signals. They even had a satellite passing by the moon at that time. They were desperately hoping for a failure, but the second best would have been a Hoax. If it was a slightly chance for a hoax it would have been in Pravda the very next day. It wasn’t. If USA was able to conspiracy with USSR at that time, it would have been a greater achievement than going to the moon. The Hoax theory started after the movie Capricorn one. It is a fun theory, but that’s all it is.

Reco
    Last edited by Reco; 09-21-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Goes bump in the night RebelHill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hrgiger View Post
    theres a reason they planted an American Flag on the moon
    Its because the moon is made of cheese and they need to keep this secret to protect the enormous US dairy industry.
    LSR Surface and Rendering Tuts.
    RHiggit Rigging and Animation Tools
    RHA Animation Tutorials
    RHR Rigging Tutorials
    RHN Nodal Tutorials
    YT Vids Tuts for all

Vacant, pretty vacant pinkmouse's Avatar
    Folks, let's look at this logically. All Nvidia have proven with the above experiment is that it's possible to fake the US moon landing photos using Nvidia graphics cards.

Couple that with the time portal at Area 51.........

Al
    "I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." Charles Fort

My Website
    My Lightwave Tutorials

"Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can’t explain that."

-Bill O'Reilly

My hero.
    "I don't have it... you want half my omelette?"

Its because the moon is made of cheese and they need to keep this secret to protect the enormous US dairy industry.
    I knew it!

After reading the article, I am surprised that they forgot to conciser the brightest white thing in the scene at first...the spacesuit.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Quote Originally Posted by chazriker View Post
    I prefer the conspiracy theory that states that the reason we went to the moon was to collect super space metal that let us build radical hover tanks and weapons from alien technology, which resulted in epic US/Russian space battles, and that all the footage that was beamed to earth was just to cover up that fact
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was the video game Battlezone.

RebelHill. Thanks for the confirmation. I was beginning to doubt myself on these ideas.
    EVGA SR-2 MB, 2 x Intel XEON 5650 HEX core @4.05 ghz, 24 gig DDR2000 mem, Nvidia GTX460 2gig, WIN 7 64 PRO.

Axes grinder- Dongle #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Ritchie View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was the video game Battlezone.
    I played Battlezone so much, I reached the mountains.
    They only call it 'class warfare' when we fight back.
    Praise to Buddha! #resist
    Chard's Credo-"Documentation is PART of the Interface"
    Film the cops. Always FILM THE COPS. Use this app.

Quote Originally Posted by jeric_synergy View Post
    I played Battlezone so much, I reached the mountains.
    I know a guy who spoke to a guy who saw a guy make it to the other side of those mountains.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Has it yet been discovered though, what type of cheese the moon is made out of? Cheddar, Caerphilly, Double Gloucester or maybe Wensleydale?

Quote Originally Posted by motivalex View Post
    Has it yet been discovered though, what type of cheese the moon is made out of? Cheddar, Caerphilly, Double Gloucester or maybe Wensleydale?
    Brie, you'd sink right into it.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------

If you have "When We Left Earth" on Blu-Ray and listen to some of the communication from Apollo 11, at one point one of them (not sure which Armstrong or Aldrin) says that under the moon dust it's orange. So either it's Cheddar or Colby or maybe just Tang.
    "I don't have it... you want half my omelette?"

Quote Originally Posted by hazmat777 View Post
    If you have "When We Left Earth" on Blu-Ray and listen to some of the communication from Apollo 11, at one point one of them (not sure which Armstrong or Aldrin) says that under the moon dust it's orange. So either it's Cheddar or Colby or maybe just Tang.
    Hmmm. I don't remember Nacho Cheese Doritos being around before then...
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast