iVGA Pro issues with XD850

Two computers using iVGA Pro v 1.0.0.41
    Both are Win 7 machines.
    Both PCs and Tricaster are hardwired gigabit connections
    Static IPs
    No Anti-Vir/Anti-Mal
    One sending to Net1 and the other to Net2
    IPv6 disabled on all 3 machines

Having intermittent issues with iVGA Pro disconnecting from our Tricaster XD850. When this happens we get a "swirling circle" by the cursor on the Tricaster. We are able to click the Receive button on Net1 or Net2 box and choose the input and it will connect again. I've tried all troubleshooting I've been able to find on the forum (disable IPv6, replace switch, remove Anti-vir, static IPs) without any success.

Any ideas?

Does the older iVGA (non-Pro) work?

Is your TriCaster running the most recent build of software? http://new.tk/dl

Make sure the Windows 7 machines are set to a 'Work' style network, not 'Public' in the 'Network and Sharing Center' control panel.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    Does the older iVGA (non-Pro) work?

Is your TriCaster running the most recent build of software? http://new.tk/dl

Make sure the Windows 7 machines are set to a 'Work' style network, not 'Public' in the 'Network and Sharing Center' control panel.
    Thanks for the reply.

We have used some version in the past without issues, not sure whether it was non-pro or pro. I can try to find that out.

I'm checking with out Tricaster admin to see what version we are running.

All network styles are work.

Seems like we are probably on Rev4H (March 12, 2013). I looked at the notes on fixes in the needed updates and didn't find anything that directly references iVGA Pro issues. Doesn't mean it couldn't fix it for sure. Will look into updating the Tricaster.