Thread: Log in time on on the forums, can we stay logged in longer please!

I have found it very frustrating having to log in so often, I often write long descriptions on some things, and while doing so, I get timed out all the time.

Isnīt it possible to have this bulletin forums personalized in the profile/general settings, or could we have a global change of that please.

Visiting modo forums and I can stay in there quite long and not having to login each time, not sure If I have missed something in my own profile settings.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    I have found it very frustrating having to log in so often, I often write long descriptions on some things, and while doing so, I get timed out all the time.

Isnīt it possible to have this bulletin forums personolized in the profile/general settings, or could we have a global change of that please.

Visiting modo forums and I can stay in there quite long and not having to login each time, not sure If I have missed something in my own profile settings.

Michael
    I totally agree we need more time, I get logged out all the time as well especially like you said while in the middle of posting something in the forum.

Jason
    VFX Artist / 3D Animator
    Animatrix Productions

Dell T7600 Dual XEON E5-2687W 3.8GHz / Dell M6700 i7 -3940XM 3.9GHz
    64GB Ram / 32GB Ram
    Nvidia Quadro K5000 / Nvidia Quadro K5000M
    Windows 7 x64