Thread: Speededit Title Page

Speededit Title Page

Ok, it has been a few years since I have used my speed-edit. I usually always did all my editing on my VT5 system so speed-edit is new to me. It is basically very similar to VT5. But I have a problem. I want to put a title so I opened the title icon. I clicked on Title page and a windows error page comes up. It says that windows won't open this file and I have two options, one to search the internet for the program needed and the second to select the program from a list. I am assuming I am missing some software, but what??
    When I search the internet for the correct program it takes me to Microsoft Windows and recommends to download a file called: myFiles.com/Microsoft. Anyone have any ideas. I am sure it is a simple thing but I don't want to download something I don't need and have troubles later. Thanks so much!! Jim

What you want to do is drop the title page icon on a timeline beneath your video in SE, then edit it in the Control Panel.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

LightWave Fan Boi
    Blog Entries
    What you want to do is go to NewTek's YouTube channel and watch their SE tutorials.

Link is in the top right of this very page.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabazzy View Post
    What you want to do is go to NewTek's YouTube channel and watch their SE tutorials.

Link is in the top right of this very page.
    Interesting tip, I never actually knew that.