Thread: How to turn off symmetry on the nevron rig

How to turn off symmetry on the nevron rig

Hi there... I have a nevron genoma rig adjusted to my model, but I need to do a "manual" pose to generate a still image, and don'y want to have to generate a BVH and retarget for this.

In layout, I simply need to move one of the arms independently, but moving the left arm doesn't do anything (no movement - not just the arm, but the whole left side actually), and moving the right arm (right side) moves them both at the same time (I guess so that adjusting the rig to a target BVH is easier). The strange thing is that the fingers of both hands work independently.

In summary... is there any way to turn the symmetry on and off (this is in Layout)?

Thanks

I've tried retargeting with no targets selected, but this seems to lose the hierarchy: rotating an arm control rotates just the top of the arm, and leaves the rest of the arm unaltered. Whe I untargeted the rig returns to symmetrical mode.

I was hoping there be a quick toggle instead of going into the motion control panel and deselcting the controllers individually.