Thread: SIMPLY LIGHTWAVE..Is alive, new tutorials coming up.

SIMPLY LIGHTWAVE..Is alive, new tutorials coming up.

Hi folks.

I got the this years first newsletter from simply lightwave.com
    http://simplylightwave.com/

-zbrush and lightwave workflow for character work.
    -Pure lightwave modeling tutorials coming up.
    -dynamics tutorials for lightwave is in the pipeline and might show up too soon.
    Three volumes of how to model the shuttle Discovery.

Michael

Purchased the Complete Zbrush to Lightwave workflow and Shuttle Videos yesterday.
    Purchased Archviz Volume one previously and found it well done and useful.
    Going to start the ZBrush tutorial tomorrow. I hope it clears up some of the mystery in export settings etc..

They needed to update the LW tutorials so it's a nice new

I just bought 70 video credits to take advantage of their sale. I'll be downloading the Zbrush to LW tut too, looking forward to going through that one. Apparently a new LW tut coming this weekend.
    Adrian.

"Dreams are good, but memories are better"

Also bought some credits, looking forward to their new tutorials...

That was the worst preview of a video Tutorial I've ever seen. Oh well, it's probably worth it for those looking for a good workflow.
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwestmas View Post
    That was the worst preview of a video Tutorial I've ever seen. Oh well, it's probably worth it for those looking for a good workflow.
    Welll..I didnīt see that preview until now, and your critics are valid I think, the showcase for the perticular surface workflow and the clip itself might be good, but I donīt think it previews
    what it should be previewing, an overlook of topics covered or a sample of that workflow that is focused on zbrush to lightwave workflow, just looks like someone linked the wrong clip to showcase this.

Someone should perhaps forward this to them and suggest them to replace it with something more related to the main topics in the tutorial, if they donīt notice it here.
    As it stands now, it will do little for the marketing of the tutorial, and that might end up with lower sales of it.

Michael