Thread: Positioner Drifts

Positioner Drifts

I have noticed the past few days that my positioner will start a slow zoom once I start to scale a DSK, Once I move it around a few times, it will stop its automatic movement and I now have control again. Is there something I'm doing wrong and is there a way to re calibrate it? This is a New 455 updated to the 460.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnt View Post
    I have noticed the past few days that my positioner will start a slow zoom once I start to scale a DSK, Once I move it around a few times, it will stop its automatic movement and I now have control again. Is there something I'm doing wrong and is there a way to re calibrate it? This is a New 455 updated to the 460.
    Yep mine does that too on my 850. At IBC was told this is a calibration issue and the cs would need to go away for repair. I was told someone would call to arrange this, still waiting... Ok I give up I'll call.
    Tricaster 860 AE3
    Cameras EX1s and EX3's
    Old Toaster VT5

Johnt has anyone talked to you about this... Is the forum still working?
    Tricaster 860 AE3
    Cameras EX1s and EX3's
    Old Toaster VT5

The forum is working, however, the forum isn't technical support. While many NewTek employees do read the forums and will try to help out where possible. If you are having a issue and want it solved as quickly as possible, call technical support.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.