Thread: EDU Pricing

EDU Pricing

Now I know that Chronosculpt is still a paid beta "pre-release" and that because it's not a final version, there's no EDU pricing... however... I would request that you implement EDU pricing as soon as you can.

I wanted to get 15 copies for a lab here. 15 x $399 came to $5985. As much as I want to try to get the department to pay for that because I think our students would really use this tool.... I can't justify $6k for a tool that would not see intensive every day use like Zbrush does. The students here would have no problem handling a pre-release.. they use "edgy" stuff like Topogun and MtoA so they're used to crashes and unimplemented features (plus if any group of people could bugtest, its this bunch).
    please power off before disconnecting connecting connectors

And NevronMotion, too.
    Educators want, ya know.

Blog Entries
    I agree, When the Mac version for Chronosculpt comes out i will need at lease 20 users, but at the current price, i don't think the college where i work will pay that much.

Any word on the eductional pricing now that Nevron and Chronosculpt are officially released?
    Gary Chike

Well, it looks like Educational Pricing is now available! https://www.lightwave3d.com/
    Gary Chike