Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using Nevron Motion - missing plugin of type MasterHandler

I have found bah files to be retargeted in a pretty straightforward way (and I'm a simple hobbyist). I would gladly do a tutorial about how I do things (assuming I may miss something somewhere), provided people will forget about my horrible French accent and the constant noise made by my daughter in the background !

Constant noises from you daughter in the background could be a problem but is understandable because these noises are crucial for the development of a blues or rock singer!
    Curious

Well, they are most on the path of heavy metal than blues or rock, if you'll ask me !

Well, I´ll tell my old friend Mikkey Dee in Motorhead that there are great vocal resources in France when Lemmy needs backup singers
    Curious

found this a little confusing also
    well it is fairly simple once you have done it right the first time
    steps to record
    1. once you have your character in and are ready to record you make sure (Active) is on and (Live) is on
    click on the 1-shot button
    2. click on the play button on the lightwave timeline, (this starts the recording) (setting you frame length for however long you want)
    when your done click on the pause button on the timeline in lightwave.
    3. Unclick on the (LIVE) Unclick the (Allow Record) button but still have the (Allow Play) clicked. Now you should be able to scrub your timeline or hit play
    you can save this motion by using the Performance button to store or the other option is thur the NEVERON MOTION RETARGET pannel you can bake you keyframes out ..I will have more on this later
    Don L. McCoy
    -Area51-

Hi,
    hello to everyone. I decided to try nevronmotion with kinect on lightwave 11.6 and windows 7 pro. after several problems (plugin, runtime ecc ecc) I have managed to get to the point where in virtual studio> manage device> kinect "open" ... and now I have the same problem on the first page of this tread ... the "white page" of kinect. .. I do not see anything. could someone help me? I also set the name "kinect_A" but in the settings window appears again with the original name _Axxxxxxxxx.
    Thanks for you attentions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12