Thread: Thank You LW3D Group for this forum

Thank You LW3D Group for this forum

God bless all who sail in it!

Glad to see a separate section! Let's hope it gets populated with lots of goodness.

Stuck in a very big cube Waves of light's Avatar
    I'll be watching closely and hope at some point I have a need for CS. Let's see what all your clever guys and girls can produce.

Systen Spec: i7 4930k (OC @4.5ghz),ASUS p9x79 MB, 32GB Ballistix RAM, H60 cooling, Samsung SSD 120GB, WD 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of light View Post
    I'll be watching closely and hope at some point I have a need for CS. Let's see what all your clever guys and girls can produce.
    Same here. Jumped on NevronMotion right away because I knew I was going to need mocap soon and had already begun researching what I'd need. I think CS is a fascinating add-on but right now just didn't see how it would fit in my personal workflow and budget. I am watching the progression closely, though, and look forward to the day when I land a gig that needs this.
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

iMac Pro
    "iCan" Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro
    Multiple Mac Minis

Wel, it only took a year and a half but I finally started a project where Chronosculpt became useful to have so I nabbed a copy. Thus far I'm loving it! Only had a couple of minor speed bumps in the learning curve:

- Had a serious case of RTFM blues. C'mon, Spinny: it's a damned short manual, you couldn't be bothered to read all of it before diving in? Serves you right.

- Had a very odd glitch with the brush resizing that was consistent across both Macs I tried, but which went away when I manipulated some of the other settings—thus far never to return. Gremlin?

Very much looking forward to using this tool for saving off facial animation morphs in the very near future. Great stuff, NT team!
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

iMac Pro
    "iCan" Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro
    Multiple Mac Minis