Thread: Fallen Ducks - breaking into the habit of drawing and painting

Fallen Ducks - breaking into the habit of drawing and painting

I've finally managed to get into the habit of drawing... Even though my end results look amatourish I don't mind, getting into this is so empowering and I feel like this is the beginning of a new chapter for my creativity. Getting over the misunderstanding that drawing or painting was something that wasn't for me, or I simply just wasn't good enough or whatever... I've really just been doing this for 5 days now and I allready feel I've gone sooo far from what I thought I'd be able to do.

Anyways, here's a picture of som ducks that fell from the sky

The Fallen....

the process

extra points for showing your working ... I don't think it looks amateurish it has that hang up in the bathroom with a nice white frame feel about it.

Thanks

Here's a still life I did first to prove to myself that I could do this... also documented the progress for this one

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gf5t.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	114915  

Congrats, I lost not just the habbit but the thirst a while ago and it's been killing me since.
    Results improve

There's also an "inner voice" in the motives to seek

Also like the wording in the tittle

Quacks!
    Last edited by probiner; 06-14-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks... there was a secret message for myself from myself in the title as well, couse I had just smoked one cigarette after not smoking for a whole month, and in Iceland we say "ég féll" or "ég er fallinn" which translates into 'I fell' or 'I've fallen' our weird way to state to the universe that we are on the wagon again... that and the fact that imagining these quackers as fallen angels was a bit interesting So, if you see me doing any more pictures of animals laying beneath a big omnious sky, then you'll know what happened hehe