Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colored outline appears in all my sequential renders

If you use premultiply in LightWave, but don't interpret the footage as premultiplied in AE or FCP, it will have an edge on it in the color of the background. Premultiplied has to be set in both apps.

Using unpremultiplied is a perfectly acceptible workflow, and I'm glad things are working for you.
    [mr] Dana W. Burman | http://dwburman.com
    Motion Graphics for sale at Pond5 Stock Footage
    Check out my tutorials at Liberty3d.com & my YouTube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePoe View Post
    On a side note, I'm wondering if there is an inherent problem opening 11.5 scenes in 9.6. Apart from the obvious stuff i.e. AA, AS, ....etc.
    BECAUSE... (see attached) when I view your scene the ground plane seems to have dimension (and the Y dimension checks out at 1). Weird. Not that way in Modeler. .
    Yea that seems like a backward compatability issue(hopefully), but thanks again for the help, I'm almost reluctant to celebrate yet. I feel like something new is going to derail this projects (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by dwburman View Post
    If you use premultiply in LightWave, but don't interpret the footage as premultiplied in AE or FCP, it will have an edge on it in the color of the background. Premultiplied has to be set in both apps.
    I never knew about premultiply in AE & FCP...... i will play around with that as well. Great info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12