Thread: Disney’s 12 classic principles of animation - Steve Lambert - 3DWorld Free training

Stuck in a very big cube Waves of light's Avatar

Disney’s 12 classic principles of animation - Steve Lambert - 3DWorld Free training

Hi guys and girls,

Whilst doing a bit of background research, preparing to polish my rigging and CA skills, I came across this the 3D World website:

http://www.3dworldmag.com/2012/05/04...-of-animation/

Most of us on here will be familiar with Disney's 12 classic principles of animation, but I thought it might be of use to newer users. It's nicely laid out and whereas the scene files will only open up in 'that other 3D software package', the rest of the content works.

Further reading can be found on Wikipedia too : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_basi...s_of_animation

Ricky.

Systen Spec: i7 4930k (OC @4.5ghz),ASUS p9x79 MB, 32GB Ballistix RAM, H60 cooling, Samsung SSD 120GB, WD 1TB

Thanks.
    Short and clear way to show classic principles.

ciao
    Thomas

p.s.: "Disney’s 12 classic principles of animation" seems a little bit arrogant.
    Many great Artists (not all from Disney) developed this in the last 90 years.

Stuck in a very big cube Waves of light's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Leitner View Post
    p.s.: "Disney’s 12 classic principles of animation" seems a little bit arrogant.
    Many great Artists (not all from Disney) developed this in the last 90 years.
    Lol, yep Frank and Ollie did seem to take the credit.

Systen Spec: i7 4930k (OC @4.5ghz),ASUS p9x79 MB, 32GB Ballistix RAM, H60 cooling, Samsung SSD 120GB, WD 1TB