Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: TurbulenceFD LightWave User Group Purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlaw View Post
    Sorry, what was the question? Did you want to know if it requires a dongle to run? If so, no you don't need a dongle to register TFD, you license it to the LW Product ID. More accurately, you can run LightWave with either (standard or dongle) system and still use TFD. (Occasionally, I'm in a situation where I need to use my dongle.)

G.
    Then I'm probably in.
    Lock down the details so we can figure out our budgets.

And again, great work on this plugin.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
    - Thomas A. Edison

Way to go guys:

long2dogs

jhinrichs

Davewriter

lwaddict

@pinkmouse "What's the rush? I might be interested, but won't know about spare funds 'till the end of the month. And I'm sure lots of people may not even have seen this thread yet. "

- I hear you and there is a room to extend the deadline , but if you know why you want this plugin (worked or just tweaked it for fun) you 'll probably know that even without the discount the price is great. I don't know what is the level of knowledge of most, but based on mine, this is a straight forward pyro sim fast and easy to control. Yet again it's just me and if someone want's some more time - please write down , so we can discuss the deadline and make everyone happy .
    Last edited by long2dogs; 04-06-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by long2dogs View Post
    Way to go guys:

long2dogs

jhinrichs

Davewriter

lwaddict

@pinkmouse "What's the rush? I might be interested, but won't know about spare funds 'till the end of the month. And I'm sure lots of people may not even have seen this thread yet. "

- I hear you and there is a room to extend the deadline , but if you know why you want this plugin (worked or just tweaked it for fun) you 'll probably know that even without the discount the price is great. I don't know what is the level of knowledge of most, but based on mine, this is a straight forward pyro sim fast and easy to control. Yet again it's just me and if someone want's some more time - please write down , so we can discuss the deadline and make everyone happy .
    Ok...where's the "like" button?
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
    - Thomas A. Edison

i could be interested in 2 weeks or less but as other users, i would like to run a 'working' demo to make a more precise idea of the plugin because i did a very quick test of the last version demo on lw 11.6.2 and nothing worked on my side, but perhaps i didn't follow the right process...
    Le Jardin Digital - Créations 3D / Design /Films - www.lejardindigital.fr

As I said, I am interested too.

Quote Originally Posted by long2dogs View Post
    @gordonrobb - I don't think you can use both at the same time (better ask at the TFD forum) ,
    Where is teh TFD forum. I don't see one at Jawset if that's what you mean?

forum is here http://forum.jawset.com/
    My Portfolio - http://alexs3d.blogspot.com - Now with Photography

Doh! Thanks, have posted my question over there.

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip242 View Post
    because i did a very quick test of the last version demo on lw 11.6.2 and nothing worked on my side, but perhaps i didn't follow the right process...
    I bought it the last group purchase and nothing worked right out either. I used to keep my plug-ins in a folder under the Lightwave install folder and never had a problem. The entire Newtek folder is protected so Turbulence couldn't make any changes it needed. I want ahead and moved my plug-ins folder and it worked fine after that.

Fantastic plug-in, the GPU acceleration is almost realtime.

Quote Originally Posted by wyattharris View Post
    I bought it the last group purchase and nothing worked right out either. I used to keep my plug-ins in a folder under the Lightwave install folder and never had a problem. The entire Newtek folder is protected so Turbulence couldn't make any changes it needed. I want ahead and moved my plug-ins folder and it worked fine after that.

Fantastic plug-in, the GPU acceleration is almost realtime.
    thanks for the info
    good to know
    consider i'm starting for the next group, but in 3 weeks, it would be perfect ( actually out of money )
    Le Jardin Digital - Créations 3D / Design /Films - www.lejardindigital.fr

the current list is :

long2dogs

jhinrichs

Davewriter

lwaddict

gordonrobb

vipvip242

we'll discuss the deadline , the bottom line is everyone to get what he wants
    Last edited by long2dogs; 04-07-2014 at 09:31 PM.

I'd be interested but unfortunately not until may,if you do another one.

Guys , with 6 licenses we are around € 280 (if I count right). In Monday we'll set up the deadline , but with this interest I think that there is no point to delay it much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Axis3d View Post
    Count me in. This sounds like a good deal !
    And that'd be 7.
    - Thomas A. Edison

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast