Thread: Stress Test Question

Once more into the CPU!

Arrow Stress Test Question

I have a 4 hour live show on Friday and I just want to know if taht will be to long of a production for the TC40? During the show I'll have 2 back to back basketball games with half times segments, a game break segment, and it will be streamed and recorded through the TC40. Heck, if I factor in pre production the unti will be on for at least 9 hours. I just want to know if there are any recommendations to prevent me from doing something stupid.
    2*TC Mini SDI 5-1-180323
    -BMSC
    -SDI cables
    -LiveText w/SB2
    -YouTube Stream
    _
    SKTV 205
    "Keeping you in tune with school!"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SKHSVideoProduction

Good/proper airflow or ventilation for the unit, and good, clean stable AC power would be good starters... a sufficient UPS as well... good bandwidth for the broadband connection... have you tested in advance? no problems with access, firewalls, security software?

Will these games be crewed by students? Good luck with the telecasts! ...

b.

Once more into the CPU!
    The unit has nothing around it for airflow, but it does not have a UPS. With how things are I might now be able to get it a UPS until May. I've done streams form the location at least 3 times now and I did a few test streams last week. Unless ITS does a network update and forgets to open up the same ports I should be fine.

Yes, it is a student crew for the most part. I'll be running graphics, watching the stream return, and managing the cable TV feed from a pc no more than 6 feet away. My boss, the video teacher, will be around and will stand it for a student if something happens... But he still doesn't know how to use the TC40's switcher.
    2*TC Mini SDI 5-1-180323
    -BMSC
    -SDI cables
    -LiveText w/SB2
    -YouTube Stream
    _
    SKTV 205
    "Keeping you in tune with school!"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SKHSVideoProduction