Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New 3D Model/Nurnies Packs available soon...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GregMalick View Post
    OK, I'm in.... just bought PAck-2

I'm looking through some of the files now--these are nice!

FYI, if you have only a modest internet connection like I do, expect a long download time. This isn't a complaint, it's just a head's up for what to expect. There's a TON of stuff in this collection. I'm not fully convinced I need so many format versions but when I start using these files I'll probably be glad to have them.

Anyway, thanks for making these files available Alvin! I know they're going to be useful.

G.

How do these compare to the Ultimate Nurnie Collections?

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread....-Special-Deals

it's better to create a new thread for that i think...
    Fabio does have a website with samples though...
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    it's better to create a new thread for that i think...
    Fabio does have a website with samples though...
    I own the Ultimate 1 & 2 collections.

I was just curious if anyone else who might have purchased both or looked at the available nurnies for both in detail could comment on the differences - especially as the XPolygon collections are quite a bit more expensive.

Seems relevant to anyone who might be interested in the XPolygon collection?

XPolygon might be willing to offer a discount to the Ultimate owners - just as the Ultimate did for QuadPanel owners?

Thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlaw View Post
    I'm looking through some of the files now--these are nice!

FYI, if you have only a modest internet connection like I do, expect a long download time. This isn't a complaint, it's just a head's up for what to expect. There's a TON of stuff in this collection. I'm not fully convinced I need so many format versions but when I start using these files I'll probably be glad to have them.

Anyway, thanks for making these files available Alvin! I know they're going to be useful.

G.

Glad you are interested xPolygon models, the pack has 1100 models(mega pack) for $169, each models sold less then 20 cents!, so I think it is a steal.

I remember when I decided the price under $200, they were people surprised I am selling such a low price. I was actually thinking selling them each one at Turbosquid, I think I will make more than selling them as a lot, would I?

Anyway, Ultimate collections is an awesome product!! Good to know that you have own them.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 3dWannabe View Post
    I own the Ultimate 1 & 2 collections.

I was just curious if anyone else who might have purchased both or looked at the available nurnies for both in detail could comment on the differences - especially as the XPolygon collections are quite a bit more expensive.

Seems relevant to anyone who might be interested in the XPolygon collection?

XPolygon might be willing to offer a discount to the Ultimate owners - just as the Ultimate did for QuadPanel owners?

Cool Hurry the introductory price will end soon!

Sorry guys, I am a bit lost of trace lately, a bit behind everything... have not able to check or answer all questions asked.

I will post a new thread to announce this anyway, but for now, just let you all know that the introductory price will end soon! If you haven’t bought the packs already, you may want to think about doing so!

So if you were on the fence about buying xPolygon's modles pack, now’s the best time to do it, before the price goes up - and although they’ll still be extremely good value for money, they will be a little more expensive.

Cheers all

Looks really good... will be my christmas present... for myself... :-)
    Cheers

Maybe offer a discount for those who already own the 'Ultimate 1 & 2 collections'?

There's always a price where it becomes a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by alvin_cgi View Post
    Sorry guys, I am a bit lost of trace lately, a bit behind everything... have not able to check or answer all questions asked.

I will post a new thread to announce this anyway, but for now, just let you all know that the introductory price will end soon! If you haven’t bought the packs already, you may want to think about doing so!

So if you were on the fence about buying xPolygon's modles pack, now’s the best time to do it, before the price goes up - and although they’ll still be extremely good value for money, they will be a little more expensive.

Cheers all
    I get paid in 10 days so hopefully that offer is still around till then !

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanobiz View Post
    Looks really good... will be my christmas present... for myself... :-)
    Cheers
    - - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the suggestion, will keep this in mind, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dWannabe View Post
    Maybe offer a discount for those who already own the 'Ultimate 1 & 2 collections'?

There's always a price where it becomes a no-brainer.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by adk View Post
    I get paid in 10 days so hopefully that offer is still around till then !

The xPolygon nurnie collections are definitely worthwhile, esp. at the current pricing. I bought the MegaPack and am very satisfied with the breadth and quality of the nurnies provided, plus they're well-organized too. The provided PDF catalog is quite useful in LW, since LW lacks a content browser for easy perusal of such collections. I definitely recommend them for anyone looking to broaden their nurnie collection. You can never have "too many", IMO, I bought these without hesitation despite already having both Meshweavers' collections.
    Last edited by jwiede; 12-08-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2018.0.7 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 980ti

One low price for the whole pack would be a nice idea for christmas...

Scientific Animation :: Medical Art & Animation :: MOA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast