Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speed Modeling Challenge #185 - Rowing Boat.

Stuck in a very big cube Waves of light's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    BUT, remember to save the object as a new version before you run the plug in!!!
    Too true.. came a cropper with that one a few times. Now it's a post-it on my notice board!

Systen Spec: i7 4930k (OC @4.5ghz),ASUS p9x79 MB, 32GB Ballistix RAM, H60 cooling, Samsung SSD 120GB, WD 1TB

R.Freeny - Lilly boat. Great render and pretty complicated wires, you've got the ribbing and oarlocks. 10 mins over but hey.... it's your b'day.
    Rabbitpenny - BoatRowMesh001. Over time. Nice entry it's all there and I bet you could do it under-time now.
    VictoryX - Cell Boat. Lovely wires and pretty cool cell shaded render.
    Iain - Row-boat Paradise. Love the render. You really know how to get the best out of Lightwave, and the wires are even more intricate. Some thing strange going on with the sky though?
    Kryslin - Inflatable paddle boat. Don't worry about the paddles this is spot on. Simple render to go with the simple (but well placed) wires, and I think less is definitely more.
    Bax33 - Leaky boat. Nice wires bax33 and do I detect fracture for the render? It's the boat from Papillon!
    Waves of light - Jaws boat. Clever use of the tools and thanks for the quick tut. I made mine in a very similar manner. Have to ask is the boat sinking or coming out of the water? http://www.heavy.com/comedy/comedy-v...s-the-musical/ NSFW
    Kuzey - Just for fun. Looks like a good start.

And the winner is.... dum, dum...... dum, dum...... dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum, R.Freeny. - Excellent model and great render.

Thanks!

Congrats R.Freeny, very nice boat.

Yes indeed XswampyX, I fractured my boat, but only into a few pieces.

I thought everyone did a great job as always

Purveyor of Free Models R.Feeney's Avatar
    Thanks guys.
    Ill try to come up with something interesting for next Wednesday.

Well done Richard-great to see you back. I hope you're keeping well.

Funny, I didn't even notice the sky issue in my render. Its the ground plane of course
    portfolio

The Liver is evil and must be punished!

Stuck in a very big cube Waves of light's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XswampyX View Post
    Waves of light - Jaws boat. Clever use of the tools and thanks for the quick tut. I made mine in a very similar manner. Have to ask is the boat sinking or coming out of the water? http://www.heavy.com/comedy/comedy-v...s-the-musical/ NSFW
    That vids funny.. and yes, I suppose it does look like it's coming out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by XswampyX View Post
    And the winner is.... dum, dum...... dum, dum...... dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum,dum, R.Freeny. - Excellent model and great render.

Thanks!
    Well done Richard, excellent model and render. Let's see what you come up with, after we've all done the punishment challenge.

Systen Spec: i7 4930k (OC @4.5ghz),ASUS p9x79 MB, 32GB Ballistix RAM, H60 cooling, Samsung SSD 120GB, WD 1TB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123