Thread: No switcher On screen

No switcher On screen

When I bring up click on switcher the Switcher Module isn't on the screen, but the switcher indicator shows on to of the screen. If I click on the indicator next the 1 - 6 preset buttons to turn the switcher on and off, it still never show up on the my desktop.

Try recalling the BLANK preset, then loading again. Or loading one of the SWITCHER presets. If that doesn't work, I think if you hold down SHIFT when you launch VT, it resets those panel configs.

Kris
    TriCasters: Mini, 410, 460, 850, 850 Extreme, 855 & 8000
    Replay: 3Play 820
    CG: LiveText3 - With LT[Scoreboards]
    Cameras: Sony NX5
    Macros: YoungMonkey MasterControl, Belkin N52

Switcher

Thanks, I tred all three actions and none of them work. Pete Draves told me it was looking for 2 monitor and the switcher would be on the second moniter. that's how I had it in pass, but now I have dual monitors set up, I can't get VT to span across both screens. It use to go across both screens, but for some reason the vt skin only covers one monitor. I can pull any module to the other screen, but I can't get VT's skin to take up both screens. This is actually my old VT3 system. My VT5 does it by defualt, so hat am I missing?

Go to preference, set your deskto to "span to monitor 1 and 2"....
    =============
    Chen Pan

[email protected]
    =============