Thread: Anyone interested in my old lightwave boxes and software?

Anyone interested in my old lightwave boxes and software?

I am cleaning out my house getting ready to move and realized I no longer need my software boxes. For tons of stuff.

I have LW 4.0 through lightwave 9... even LW10 I think but... I haven't picked it up from the location it was delivered to.

I mainly was getting rid of the boxes because even if I ever need to use Lightwave again I can download the software with my login.

So I was giving up the boxes/discs/cds/manuals for nostalgia or reference purposes. I could be persuaded to give up (transfer) my license/dongle if I got a decent offer, not looking for market value or anything.

I am permanently/happily stuck in a maya/vray world now at my current gig and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Otherwise these boxes will probably end up in a rubbish bin in the next couple weeks as I don't have time to take things I don't need with me.

Trying to lighten up the stuff. The old boxes are in good condition and the discs will still work in the proper computer with a proper dongle/lic. Not sure how you would license an old lw 4.0 - 7.0 setup.

Here are some pics of the boxes from an old thread.

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=102255

Let me know if you are interested in the old plugins too.

I suspect that since SIG2012 is coming this week I might have a few possible takers.

Thanks for looking.

----EDIT---

It just occurred to me I have two dongles for LW. One isn't up to date though. I think it could be as old as version 8. Not sure what NTs upgrade policy would be but I would transfer that one for cheap. The other one is up to date with LW10 or maybe even 11 if NT upheld the Core deal I was supposed to get. I just never checked to download it and see.
    Last edited by Intuition; 08-05-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    -----------------
    KC