Thread: tricaster 850

tricaster 850

i bought a TriCaster 850 which I hope to update shortly to 855
    but in the meantime I'm studying .. I wanted to ask you some questions ..
    my use of 90% will be for the webinar

You can make more contemporaries streamed to multiple servers?
    you can split the signal stream in 2 to transmit the same video but with 2 different audio signals?

one last question you keep Windows updated or leave the version given by NewTek

for now I still try to study a little bit System

thanks in advance
    Last edited by lamerhouse344; 07-17-2012 at 06:24 PM.

you can split the signal stream in 2 to transmit the same video but with 2 different audio signals? No, you would need additional equipment.

one last question you keep Windows updated or leave the version given by NewTek Leave it on the version given by Newtek

NewTek Certified Operator - TriCaster Professional Line
    TC 460 8000 / ATEM 4K 1 M/E
    Elemental Live / Teradek Cube/Bond / Wirecast 6
    Panasonic HE120 Sony F55/F5/FS7/EX3
    LinkedIn

I ask you another question

I tried streaming with flash on different providers as well as my personal notatto everyone I shoot the video and PC you can still see (perfect sound) instead of mac is unwatchable ....

the software version of the TriCaster is REV 3c know that there is an updated version but I'm waiting for NewTek enable the account to be able to download the latest version of the operating system. Always when there is no way to download it before me while I give access

In addition to this I say that the machine transmits only in NTSC but this should not affect up in ternet broadcasting 720P 60th you have any idea on how to improve or fix this problem.

thanks again

sorry again Today I was able to activate your account and I updated everything .. I will test to see how it behaves .. but I had a wrong idea perhaps ...

seen that in the end I did the upgrade install flash media encoder 3.2 which I imagine you use to encode streaming flash ... Wirecast if I install and configure it with audio and video TriCaster I could do up to 4 simultaneous streaming to 4 servers ...

what do you think?