Thread: vt5 preview alpha flicker

vt5 preview alpha flicker

I have in preferences preview alpha set to Effects Row, I have on that row the CGPlayer with verses. I have a monitor on the BOB, Preview Alpha to show the Effects Row so the speaker can see what is next and then I DSK it so the guest can then see it. I am getting a flicker, sometimes half green (50% on the horizonal ) on the monitor and it causes every thing to flicker and jump. When I turn off the setting in preferences all is normal but then the preview of the scripture does not work.

Suggestions, I have cleaned, plugged, the board, cables and even said a little prayer... smile

George

Forget it, it was me.....

Actually, it was not me. I understand this is upposed to work, turning on in the preferences "Preview / Alphia Out" to the "effects row", then in the effects row having CGP (alpha with a verse). When I have it turned on, I get a terrible flicker, when I turn it off everything seems to be fine.
    Does anyone have any menory on how to make this work correctly, it is on a 4 core processor with RAID. I think 4 GB RAM . Any thing in the BIOS that needs to be a certian way? Appreciated if you can help.
    George