Thread: Tricaster in school curriculum?

Tricaster in school curriculum?

Does anyone know a teacher/class/school that uses the tricaster as a part of their high school curriculum?

I'm trying to design a video production class and since using the tricaster in a school environment is relatively new I'm having difficulty finding examples. Any help or guidance towards obtaining syllabi would be extremely helpful.

- I use a tricaster studio and we would like to do both studio and mobile productions.
    - I realize the tricaster studio comes with a few sample lesson plans but what I really need is a working syllabus to help with the overall class and UC approval process.

Feel free to post here or email me at [email protected]

(An ideal example would be a UC approved class in California that recieves VPA credit - for those of you familiar with California a-g requirements.)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryLewis View Post
    I spent 4-5 hours not in vain, however. Found a channel on YouTube - Mr. Coursey's Classroom and one of the most useful videos for my essay writer collection projects course: How to use the NewTek Tricaster for School Announcements

Contacted both: @spassan and @m4a2000. Didn't get any PMs or email replies so far. I will try once again.
    Last edited by TerryLewis; 01-23-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. Get the details of Gujarat Postal GDS Results here.
    Last edited by kimbjosh; 01-31-2020 at 10:09 PM.