Thread: Adding Points to spline

Adding Points to spline

Whenever i try to add points to a current spline (drawn by bezier tool) it creates a three point poly instead of keeping the spline a spline . What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks

Source

Screenshot please?

How are you doing it?

"Add Points" ? If you are using this, be sure to have no points selected.

TrueArt Support
    The easiest way to add and move point on spline is EasySpline interactive tool Spline Point.
    If you click on spline, new point is created in that location. Immediately you can move to new location if mouse button is not released.
    If you click on point on spline, point is dragged to location you want. (no need to enable Polygon mode, unselecting previous selection, selecting new spline, then enabling Add Point, and adding point and then using Drag tool - all functionality is integrated in one tool, with the lowest possible actions)

Like in this video
    http://www2.trueart.pl/Products/Plug...sySpline_2.mov

http://s14.postimage.org/9gxj13aep/addpoint.png

I am using the 'Add Points' under Multiply tab . If i don't have anything selected the option isn't available .

I have tried being in all three modes Points , Edges and Polygon . The option is only available when the spline is selected either through edges or polygon and that's when it turns to a three point poly .

Thanks for the replies on this

Source

Hi,

Looking at your image, it seems to me that you're adding a point to a 2 points poly which, indeed, turns it into a tri poly.
    You should use the statistics panel to be sure about the type of geometry you are working with.

Tchao

Cheers everyone