Thread: TriCaster Locking-up During Render Process

TriCaster Locking-up During Render Process

I'm having issues with my TriCaster Studio (2.5 installed) locking up during the render process. This doesn't happen with all my projects and it doesn't happen frequently, but when it does it is consistent: every attempt at rendering leads to a lock-up, typically between 10 and 20 seconds into the project. Unfortunately, my "fix" has been to start the project all over from the beginning. Because this doesn't happen to all projects, I'm thinking there must be something within the project itself.

Can anybody help?

Newbie Member

Same Issue

Quote Originally Posted by dgorham View Post
    I'm having issues with my TriCaster Studio (2.5 installed) locking up during the render process. This doesn't happen with all my projects and it doesn't happen frequently, but when it does it is consistent: every attempt at rendering leads to a lock-up, typically between 10 and 20 seconds into the project. Unfortunately, my "fix" has been to start the project all over from the beginning. Because this doesn't happen to all projects, I'm thinking there must be something within the project itself.

Can anybody help?
    I have also experienced the same locking up. I've looked online but haven't found anything. Did you ever find out how to solve the issue?

Newbie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnd2489 View Post
    I have also experienced the same locking up. I've looked online but haven't found anything. Did you ever find out how to solve the issue?

Any news on this? Let me know

http://jp2symposium.org
    http://jp2symposium.org