Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interior 3D render

d powerfull Of lightwave abdelkarim's Avatar

Wink Interior 3D render

Hope u like it Guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera4PSS SS.png 
Views:	567 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	103205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zoom PS.png 
Views:	379 
Size:	3.85 MB 
ID:	103206   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	high.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	663.9 KB 
ID:	103207  

Well, the lighting is very nice. The set dressing is pretty awful, though.

The chair, although expertly modelled, is just ugly (in my opinion of course) and out of keeping with the architecture.
    The wall lights look out of place too but the DVDs, Lightwave box and telescope are just bizarre-the telescope is pointing the wrong way!
    I know its tricky to get this stuff right but there's loads of excellent inspiration sites and publications out there.

Keep at it because you have got the lighting down but there's so much more to it than lighting.
    Some of the best lit stuff on the Evermotion and Kray sites are horrific for the same reason.
    portfolio

The Liver is evil and must be punished!

thnx
    1-about the telescope "the telescope is pointing the wrong way" bizzarre pour toi for u . i went to see Kray logo when i render.

2- about architecture ex.. im not architect im juste artiste i put what i went in my render and as i wish . with wrong direction

3- and about chair . go model one like it without Z . its model high detail.

(mybe u say chair not match with room ex or not match with architecture ex..... i agree with that . but not ugly bcz the chair very nice . "my opinion" xD

and to me not just copy and past or steal idea from others . i learn alone and i do my best . and i know its easy model room and empty detail . but as i think of it i do it .

so about kray u compare Kray with vray ?? oky . im not expert in kray as the big Janus biela . but i can do any render u see it in Vray on evermotion . any renders they stuning u with vray i can do it with kray mybe better . the most important thing is detail model and texutre. and other its easy. i see ur work on ur website give me any of ur scn and u will see what that mean the lighting no important .

u will see the big different . im not challenge anyone . i speak to IAn . give me any of ur scn u see it best of u work . i will show u . what that mean Lighting is not important again .

and other thing no one fear me in 3D .

Finally The Lighting is Not Important u right

The Lighting is Not Important .

Im Here to learn and learn and learn to be best one of the best and learn and learn just when i dead .

iF u went to send and scn or like u see it from evermotion with Hq model send it to me. my email :

[email protected]
    Last edited by abdelkarim; 04-04-2012 at 03:50 PM.

i do it in 15minutes surface and texturing . and without test render

its old EM . go see the original version and compare it with my render . its with kray and go see the result with Vray by the who made this scn he used 3smax and vray On evermotion

this is bad scn i know it .

Name:	cOMPLET.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	1,009.3 KB 
ID:	103216  

I didn't say lighting isn't important. What I'm trying to put across is that there's more to arch viz than the technical side of texturing and lighting.
    You need good composition to get an aesthetically pleasing effect.

It's maybe a language barrier but you don't seem open to helpful direction, so I'll just leave it there.
    portfolio

The Liver is evil and must be punished!

But Iain u know what?! im really proud of you u have jealous in 3D so u can progress again me to . i like u and always i respect u

No Im very OpenFUll hahah Fully open . because who see the telescope image he said it real ? !"

but i see u notice the direction of telescope u have big experience to see kind of things
    Last edited by abdelkarim; 04-04-2012 at 04:04 PM.

I have to agree with Iain. All objects, taken one by one, are nicely modeled and textured. But they don't fit together, the composition could be better. But again, if you like the way it is, it's ok.
    PS, some minor crytics: I would change that "parquette" texture on the funiture and in the first there's a light leak in the left corner.

Yep leak light i know its unrealitic :P .

ok i will change this kind of critic minor . thnx both Iain and MitJa for ur help and idea .

here a few tips to refine your work: first, please, turn the lights off, the sunlight is bright enough or is a sudden eclipse expected? maybe this is the reason for the astronomical observation monocular? btw. this is the most abused archviz interior accessory of any time...

do you really need that many lights in such a small room? spotlights, ceiling lights, wall lights, all of different kinds and styles. maybe reduce it to less types and to less in numbers.

another tip is to add some modeling detail to furniture and windows. for example, some depth and beveling to make the window door handles and frames look less flat. maybe try to give the large dark wall furniture piece a bit of detail, some slight subdivision line to suggest a drawer or some doors is enough to make it more than just a flat mapped volume.

to add a bit more of interest to the image, an idea would be to open the sliding door on the right side a tiny bit to let nature and fresh air from outside come inside... this makes the curtains slightly move... etc.

overall tonal balance of the image is a bit unequal, imo. you can make the wooden wall furniture a bit less dark to show more of the texture and the floor a bit darker. try to use a better bump setting and add a small dark line or gap where the floor is touching the wall. in reality, wood needs always to move and therefore is never attached like 'glue' to a wall...

also desaturate colors a bit to make the image look more real. if you like, keep the chair really pink so it will outstand from the rest of the furniture and give the image that particular touch. make this like the main 'character', the 'hero object' of your composition.

ok, that's what is going through my mind, hope you like the tips.

cheers and keep us updated

markus
    3dworks visual computing
    demo reel on vimeo
    instagram

OSX 10.12.x, macpro 5.1, nvidia gtx 980 ti, LW2015.x / 2018.x, octane 3.x

Yep u right The same Just Copy Past on kray forum . me to jsut copy past wait sec .

Yep thank u 3dwroks for the tips and yep i will change some things here .

Nice renders! Did you model this fancy chair yourself?

small update

Name:	kray_render00000  ps.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	876.6 KB 
ID:	103472  
    Last edited by abdelkarim; 04-13-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by abdelkarim View Post
    small update
    I liked. I'd use some DoF there.
    Moro num pais tropical...
    Discerne.com - personal blog

cool work!

Thnx Guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast