Thread: Seeking Tricaster professional for Far East Film and Entertainment Arts Festival

Seeking Tricaster professional for Far East Film and Entertainment Arts Festival

The U.S. Department of Defense Education Activity Pacific (DoDEA Pacific) operates 49 K-12 schools for the children of U.S. military families stationed in Guam, Japan, Okinawa and South Korea. We are seeking live television, film, and/or video (production and post-production) industry professionals to support (e.g. teach, train, mentor and coach) high school students and teachers at an upcoming Far East event (similar to a high school state championship in the states) called Film and Entertainment Arts. The event is held in Seoul, South Korea and brings together students and educators for a week of intensive, hands-on, project-based learning in several creative areas such as a film academy, garage band, graphic design, improv, stand-up comedy, dance, etc.

At the end of the week, the students screen their films and perform in front of a live audience. The event will also be live-streamed using a HD multi-camera set-up, Newtek TriCaster XD300 and a CDN service called Watershed by UStream.

If you're a creative professional with video/film/television production, Apple Final Cut Studio, Adobe CS, or Newtek TriCaster experience, please bid on the contract using the link below. You must be capable of doing business with the U.S. Federal Government and your bid is due on 27 March 2012:

http://www.pac.dodea.edu/supportserv...icitations.htm

Or you can access the solicitation directly at this link: http://tinyurl.com/6vk8o89

I can answer questions about the event but for any questions about the contracting process, please see the contact information on the url above or call +81-611-744-5703.

Update ...

The opportunity to bid for this contract has been extended until 30 March.

Originally Posted by DoDEA Pacific
    We're inviting high school teachers and students to participate in the event. Students will recieve coaching, mentroing and teaching support for their projects. They will also have some free time to
    write my essay today and communicate and chat over their projects with the fellows. It's a week of project-based learning and intensive creative training with the professionals and experts.
    Hello, we're making changes in our college course and I'd be grateful for any information about DoDEA Pacific school projects. I wanted to invite Stella German (a finalist of the White House Student Film Festival) to our upcoming event at the Center for Applied Media Arts (CAMA) > Hastings College. I can also share the contact details of the CAMA Executive Board here, if needed.