Thread: Un-register LW for new Dongle/Hardware Lock?

Un-register LW for new Dongle/Hardware Lock?

I just upgraded to LW11 from my 9.6 copy. Old copy ran fine on my old USB dongle but LW11 was not working with it so I was sent a new dongle (was explained it would fix my issue where LW was telling me my license was not for a hardware lock/dongle... or something like that). Got the new dongle and it just keeps telling me no liscense is found even after entering in my registered one.

I'm thinking that won't work because that license number was for my old hardware lock ID but now I have a new one, problem is that it's already registered and it won't let me change the lock ID. I guess if i could un-register/re-register (or would have had this dongle to begin with) it would be okay but I don't see how I can.

Have been trying to contact customer support lately but I can't seem to get through on the phone. I'll try again later but I was wondering if anyone had any idea on this. Thanks
    OS X 10.6
    LW 9.6
    MacPro 2.8 octo
    ...Akron OH, the next hollywood

Yes, you'll need to get them to change any existing license.key that's for your old dongle.

B
    LightWiki
    --
    Machine spec: Phenom II x6 3.3GHz, 8GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit, NVidia Geforce 450 GTS 280.26