Thread: Download speededit 2.0 link

Download speededit 2.0 link

Need a link to download 2.0. Have replaced my laptop want to redownload speededit 2.0 but the link I saved no longer works. I only used the download option and did not receive a disc or other physical product. It is not available in my products or downloads. I can't be the only person with this issue, even if the product will no longer be updated by newtek, I love this editor and I know how to use it. Any advice would be helpful.

LightWave Fan Boi
    Blog Entries
    I'm assuming you have registered your old copy of SE2. If so, you should see your serial number and licence key listed in 'My Products'.

If you contact NT Customer Services with this info and request a copy of SE2, they should send you a download link or something.

Shabazzy

Yes I have gone through exactly as you describe for the same reason.

I could only download speededit 1 - I had to go back through my hard drives and find the Speededit 2 download version. Very poor.

But you will have to contact support anyway as you will have to negotiate transferring your old serial number to the new laptop otherwise you will have to buy and additional license.

It is a great program and it is one of the more expensive editors which sell per computer and not per individual.

Good luck
    raymond

Contacted Newtek by email and got no responce, however when I called I was given a ftp link that had the program available to download. Yet it would not work, contacted them again and they are sending me an actual hardcopy.