Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buried two family members in two weeks

My condolences! This is just terrible.

That is awful. Sorry, man.

Al,

am sorry for not keeping in touch over the last few months, as well as my deepest condolence and wishes for you and your family. It is a terrible thing, but unfortunatly part of our "lives".

Wish you the best, and hang in there.

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Frankfurt

Sorry to hear about your family's loss Threel.
    Our prayers go out to you
    Creative 3D Films
    3D Animation & Motion Graphic Resources
    www.creative3dfilms.com

Have Your Say!
    http://www.creative3dfilms.com/Forum/

Keep your chin up... I can't imagine a tougher time, my greatest sympathy goes out to you!! And remember, they remain with you in your thoughts!!
    LairdSquared | 3D Design & Animation

Desk Work:
    HP Z840, Dual Xeon E5-2690 v2, 32GB RAM, Quadro K5000 4GB
    Desk Home:
    HP Z620, Dual Xeon E5-2680, 80GB RAM, Geforce 1050 Ti 4GB

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!
    DG Grafix
    Don Terrell
    [email protected]
    d[email protected]
    www.donterrell.com
    www.dggrafix.com

All things are possible through Christ!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's not easy. I lost my father suddenly 11 months ago today at the age of 76. Still seems like yesterday to me.

Hope things will be going better for you soon. The way things are going in the world, it may not be long before we are able to see them again.

Take care,
    Marty

Sorry old friend, that is dreadful news.
    Brent

Similar thing happened to me. Lost my grandparents,who actually raised me, within weeks of each other. It was really rough spending time at the hospice just waiting and waiting and waiting for the inevitable. It's something I will never forget. Time deadens things to an extent, but the pain never really goes away completely. I guess that means you really loved the people you lost then.

A word of caution (snip) ... [Moderator's note]: I have no idea why the moderated paragraph, which seems to have been completely without provocation in this thread and which needlessly discussed an individual negatively, would have been added here. Regardless, if you see a post that offends you, kindly report rather than attempting to preemptively moderate the discussion yourself.]
    Last edited by SBowie; 06-18-2011 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers! It'll be tough Sunday with Father's Day and all. I'm sure we'll make it through, though.
    THREEL, but you can call me AL.
    John 3:16
    Psalm 14:1
    Philippians 2:9-11

Sorry to hear what has happened. My thoughts and condolences.
    i7 920 2.8Ghz, 12GB OCZ Gold, Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Nvidia 250 GTS, Cheiftec A-135 750W, Zalman Z7
    Core 2 duo E6600 2.4Ghz, 8GB Corsair Dominator, Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6, CiT PSU, Quadro FX4500

My condolences to you and family. I know how you feel. In 2008 I lost my little sister and father, 4 months apart. It's tough, but the memories are always there.

Quote Originally Posted by THREEL View Post
    Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers! It'll be tough Sunday with Father's Day and all. I'm sure we'll make it through, though.
    condolences...endulge yourself in all the memories, in the end thatīs all we have..and your own life to live as good as you father wanted.

I myself lost my mother right before mothers day on may 20 a month ago.
    She reached the age of 80 and she had some kind of dementia the last 2.5 years..and she really didnīt recognize us the latest years unfortunatly, she was sitting out in the sun on a glorius pre- summer day, and just left this world.

Im Glad thou that we could have so many more years with her since she got a brain cancer tumour at the age of 64..and we thought that was it, but she was a fighter and probably won that fight, even thou it must have caused some of the dementia problems later on.

Our father is turning 85 now in juli the 23, and we are four siblings, and four grandchildren.

Im gonna make a memory record with movies,pictures and nice music of her in our family moments and give each on of us siblings to share memory.

My mother had an enormous patience and there was never a question of me not feeling loved.

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12