Thread: Tricaster operator needed in Tampa

Tricaster operator needed in Tampa

We are searching for an experienced Tricaster operator / technical director in the Tampa area to add to our staff.

Tricaster TD in Tampa

I am a Tricaster Owner/Operator in the DC/MD/VA area and I travel all over the country doing sports, conferences, and interviews "Live" to the internet. I own a Tricaster Studio and a Tricaster TCXD850. I can travel to Tampa with no problems at all...If we work out the particulars I can bring all the graphics, videos, and slides with me...just let me know...(703) 731 - 8454. Also reach me at [email protected].
    Last edited by AEProductions; 05-11-2011 at 12:24 PM.

My name is Dave Rosen. I am the CEO of Absolute Rentals in Burbank California http://www.absoluterentals.com. I work with a pool of independent tricaster operators. My team is ready to debark in a moments notices, they can bring one of our rental 850s or use yours. You can reach me at 310 560 2373

Tampa Tricaster

I am a owner operator in the Metro Detroit area and travel the country doing corporate and sporting events. Experienced as TD, Director and engineer. 248-345-6741. [email protected]

Tricaster Operator in Orlando

I am an operator living in Orlando, I am available for freelance upon request. I work with both the SD and HD tricasters. Please let me know if you need any assistance with anything.

-Luis Ayuso

Tricaster Operator

Hi my name is Fredy Granados , I am Tricaster Operator full experiecnce in TCXD300 , I have been directing more than 140 Live TV Show with TCXD300 see demo http://www.fernandoarau.com , I willing to travel , my e-mail [email protected] , my phone number :954-479-2124