Thread: whatever happened to the "falling snow" overlay?

whatever happened to the "falling snow" overlay?

Whatever happened to the "falling snow" overlay from the early Toaster days? Does anyone still have it or know where I can download it?

Thanks,

Digital Virgin

No, but you can make it really easily in ParticleIllusion which was a free download last I checked.

Matter of fact, you can make awesome overlays to your hearts content with that program. Once you get it, you'll probably spend a week totally ecstatic, just making awesome overlays that you might need one day, because it's so quick & so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley Eugenius View Post
    No, but you can make it really easily in ParticleIllusion which was a free download last I checked.
    Particle Illusion is indeed very cool, but I've never seen it for free. Here is current pricing off the website:

particleIllusion 3.0 Windows $389 (US)
    particleIllusion SE (Windows) $99 (US)
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Thee cool evening breezes of Anytown, USA
    As opposed to the very restricted old demo, the newer demo is 30 days timed but is full function with no watermark or file size limit.

Basically the full working program that just stops at 30 days so maybe that's how it now got the rep as a free download...

http://www.wondertouch.com/index2.html?12

Is there an example of what this does?
    raymond

ParticleIllusion is Real.

Fireworks, explosions, dazzlers & trance-inducing hallucinogenics....

No drugs required.

Click this link & watch the numerous demos, most of which are one-click presets and can be rendered to almost any resolution you would ever need.

http://www.wondertouch.com/

And, each preset is totally customizable with user importable graphics, realtime previews, and mindnumbing quantities of keyframable attributes.

It's the kind of program that will keep you awake at night at the computer and then later in bed in a semi dream state you'll think ... Jeez, I wonder if I can... and most likely, you can.

It is truly awesome and well worth the purchase just in fun-time alone, let alone the video production benefits you get from it.

Even comes with tutorial videos.

Sweet.