Thread: Adding to DDR - only date displayed

Adding to DDR - only date displayed

Hi,

When I click ADD in DDR1 or DDR2 and try to navigate to find my files, I can only see dates of folders (i.e. when they were created and modified) but not the actual name of the folder.

e.g. If I create a folder called TV Presentation on 10.11.2010 and place several jpegs and Movie files within. When I click ADD and try to find the folder I can only see the date I created it (10.11.2010) and not the name I gave the folder.

I'm sure this is a new phenomenon and I used to be able to see folder names.

It's becoming a real nightmare finding folders and files. Any ideas?

Thanks

When you click add, look at the top right area of the window. There is a choice of how to display the files.

Quote Originally Posted by ramccann View Post
    Hi,

When I click ADD in DDR1 or DDR2 and try to navigate to find my files, I can only see dates of folders (i.e. when they were created and modified) but not the actual name of the folder.

e.g. If I create a folder called TV Presentation on 10.11.2010 and place several jpegs and Movie files within. When I click ADD and try to find the folder I can only see the date I created it (10.11.2010) and not the name I gave the folder.

I'm sure this is a new phenomenon and I used to be able to see folder names.

It's becoming a real nightmare finding folders and files. Any ideas?

Thanks