Thread: audio editing+tricaster

audio editing+tricaster

After searching these forums, I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a solution that works for audio editing with tricaster. I do not want my audio to fade even though I have added a transition to the video. The post below was from 2006, so I can't believe this hasn't been fixed and it's 2010. Please help or advise. Thanks and here's the old post

The school I am attending has presently acquired a Tricaster. The video editing program leaves much to be desired but its all i've got to edit on unless I want to drag the video to another computer. I would like to know how to edit audio in this ridiculous program and how i can get just video to fade and not the audio along with it. i've tried adding a separate copy of the audio track and muting the first but this does not seem to fix the problem any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Wigglestheholy is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

It probably should be a user preference, but as it is: on a per clip basis, you can turn off the autofade switches the Control Tree or Clip Properties panel (F8). Or you can create a user spline for the ToolShed, multi-select the whole project with Ctrl+a, and remove the fades from all at once.
    Last edited by SBowie; 10-29-2010 at 05:22 AM.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Thanks for the reply Steve. I will try it when I get back on
    the tricaster next week.
    Karen