Thread: 850 & lc-11

850 & lc-11

How do I utilize inputs 7 & 8 on the 850 when switching with the LC-11? Does 7 become EXT and 8 become DDR1 and they all get slid down?

The LC-11 guide is on the ftp server,Paul, and has these details (and more). I notice the file there is not absolutely the newest one, though, so I'll attach that here for your convenience (I'll remove it once the ftp copy is updated).

[Edit: Paul has kindly updated the LC-11 manual on the public ftp server, so I have removed the attachment from this post).]
    Last edited by SBowie; 10-26-2010 at 09:21 AM.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Steve, Is NT currently shipping the different variations of LC-11 as described in the manual?

I'm really not sure, sorry. Last I heard was awhile back, at which time some of the different button cap sets were arriving but not all. I was under the impression that the first arrivals might be for those who had the original set and wanted to update them for 300 or 850 (as opposed to being used for new boxed sets), but that could be completely wrong and in any case was some time ago. You'd need to ask Sales what's up.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

It's ALL about the light Paul Lara's Avatar
    NewTek doesn't yet have the modified key caps for shipping.
    Don't stream it - TriCast it!

LC11 Keycaps

I received sets of LC 11 keycaps for the 300 & the 850 this week.

Hello I was not aware that replacement key caps where out for the LC11 to match the TXCD300 Layout?
    How can Australian users get them.

Thanks

I think early supplies may have been just a trickle, but once they are available in quantity (which I don't suppose would be too long), I'm sure that we'll hear about it.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

LC-11 XD300 & XD850 solution

What the NewTek can do for the LC-11 users are those white thin plastic plates with imprinted numbers/words which are mounted inside the keycaps.

NewTek can ship those using a First Class mail to the LC-11 owners. Changing those plates inside the keycaps can be done in no time.

While waiting for the keycaps I temporary modified my LC-11 to the XD300 layout by swapping the keycaps and writing words Stills and Titles on the available white surface of the appropriate flipped over plastic plates. The whole thing took me approximately 15 minutes only.

cezaryg