Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [URGENT] After upgrade rev.2 TCXD300 not work Stream Windows Media

This error is actually not really very serious, streaming has shut down properly and the module that controls it is just taking slightly to long to exit. Tricaster is designed to recover from things like this just fine.

Andrew

Yes, totally right.
    It is not critical at all for production.
    Only a "beauty spot" on the machine.
    Still would be nicer without ;-)

Hi

Just update the TCXD300 rev2b with the same problem.
    Installed StreamBugFix and it's all good.

Same problem on the TCXD850. StreamBugFix fix it.

Thanks ACross.

Best Regards,

Tim

[HELP!] I'm having problems with Flash Streaming after updating. The same as described here but using flash. The first time I tried I could stream 640x480 but not 1280x720. Now nothing works.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosparada View Post
    [HELP!] I'm having problems with Flash Streaming after updating. The same as described here but using flash. The first time I tried I could stream 640x480 but not 1280x720. Now nothing works.
    Make sure that you have the latest version downloaded. If you do, then send us the full details of the server that you are trying to stream to and we can look at it. We have double checked everything is working just fine on our builds here. I suspect that the issue is related to connecting to the server, although I would be happy to verify that for you if you provide us the steps to reproduce the problem.

Andrew

Flash streaming problems after update

I too have problems with flash streaming after the recent update. When I
    select stream, the timecode window flashes and I get the message
    "The streaming encoder has terminated unexpectedly".

The error is intermittent. If I continue to click the stream button it will eventually create a stream. Sometimes its just one click, other times it's many.

Is there a fix for this?

I would download the current patch; this resolves every issue that we know of. If that version still causes you problems please email me the full details (streaming settings, irks, etc...) and we will look at it immediately.

Andrew

Hello I am also having the same problems streaming with my TXCD300 as epamedia.
    We just got our first streaming job for next week and I decided to try a test stream when I found the same problems. It looks like I will have to revert back to rev 1. Following the recommendations here I have applied Rev 2b patch to the TXCD300 and after the install I looked at the Version info page interestingly it still shows Version 2.
    Would this mean that rev 2b has not been installed?
    Thanks

Where can I find the current patch to download?

If you want to check you have the latest version select "check for updates" in the TriCaster control panel. "Rev.2b" actually calls itself "Rev.2" in the about box since it was not a full recompile, but just a couple of registry changes. If anyone is having problems with the latest version, drop me an email and I can get you the current beta version to test.

Andrew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12