Thread: Bvlgari aqua

Bvlgari aqua

playing with kray render !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aqua_render.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	88666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aqua_renderbox.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	88667  
    Last edited by maxwaver; 10-05-2010 at 03:04 PM.

very good ...

this is very good render. it seems that u fully understsnd kray. i like your results. i also got kray something like month ago and it seem very promising render engine. from my little experience i can tell that in indoor look render kray rule, but when it come to exterior render ... very disappoint. any way its very nice image that u post here ...

Very, very nice!!!

Wonderful!

Wow does kray come with chromatic aberration settings? or was that done in post?

hi and thanks guys for comments,

rosstheboss - i didn't tried it for outdoor render yet and can't judge if it good for that or not since iam stuck using it with studio setup ! the first thing which made me experimenting it since few weeks is the speed / quality, fprime is very good and was using it for years now, but its noisy sometimes and has no lots parameters even it's the best in interactive feedback rendering ( i noticed his lack of multi materials rendering via material mixer though with this project ).

stevenpalomino - depending on my short experience with kray, i think it hasen't and yes i added it in post with photoshop, i was affraid that looks too exagerated but seems not, cool

the 'floating sphere' one get's my vote, very cool image!

markus
    3dworks visual computing
    demo reel on vimeo
    instagram

OSX 10.12.x, macpro 5.1, nvidia gtx 980 ti, LW2015.x / 2018.x, octane 3.x

d powerfull Of lightwave abdelkarim's Avatar
    Now u CAN get fprime 3.5.

Nice work. Kouya. Tela3 niveau tae djazayer yaw makan wallon f Alger xd ^^

d powerfull Of lightwave abdelkarim's Avatar
    Cheriki essaie lightwave 3D rendre and hdri haja wakdoukra kho tekoul sah welah . La technique et trop simple utiliser 2area light et hdri image backdrop . U CAN Check thé reality. You get realistic photo with hdr and 2 light area and radiosity.

Really Nice work.

Very nice renders. The chromatic aberration is a bit too exaggerated. It does add a nice bit of realism to it, but because you've made it look like a product photo shoot, you wouldn't get that in a professional photo If you were simulating a casual shot, it would suit.

thanks guys for nice feedback, much appreciated

abdelkarim - thanks man, i prefer to write in english, then everybody can undesrtand .

iam using Fprime since version 1.0, its very powerful in some cases, while kray is better on another, each render engine has its bown advantages and weakness, however i appreciate and encourage the kray team to continue their effort, i rememeber when first uesd kray ( was version 1.7 i think ), many materials, nodes, shaders were not supported, rightnow almost everything work like a charm. i still like the lightwave native renderer thought.
    thanks but I know well the HDRI technique since it was introduced in lightwave 7.0 ( was the first 3d package who used it with the first lighprobs from paul devebec ).in this case i wanted to avoid use of it and push further my knowledge of studio rendering with luminous panel .

voriax - hmm, i was really devided just before apllying them , i know that proffesional photographer try to avoid them by guetting the best chanel alignement with the less camera distortion but finally added them like many of us for the add of realism and kill a little bit the harsh white reflection. the original render still exist without them in case of i dont like them anymore thanks .

how have you made this chromatic abberation effect? With photoshop?

Great!!
    The second image with package is better!!
    On the first image, looks the object is floating because the back light!!
    Elinewton de Souza

My Kerry Dancer - http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63278