Thread: Clarification on export exr for livesets

Clarification on export exr for livesets

Be understanding, but often is not easy to figure out a procedure in English for me I'm Italian.

Some questions to clarify.

If I understand correctly, you need 7 pictures to create a liveset in exr.
    But they must be 7 + 7? Or 7 for layer 0 and layer 1 to 7?

Or are 7 in total?

A brief tutorial in pdf support provided would be nice to have a video tutorial that explains the phase image export exr.

I use LW 3D.

Thanks to all...

Quote Originally Posted by epamedia View Post
    Or are 7 in total?
    Seven in total.

Quote Originally Posted by epamedia View Post
    A brief tutorial in pdf support provided would be nice to have a video tutorial that explains the phase image export exr.
    The LiveSet Compiler includes quite a bit of information, but assumes the user is familiar with his art package of choice (in your case, LW).

I really do agree it might be a nice thing to have a video tutorial that specifically deals with LW, but fwiw, the setup of a scene in LW for LiveSet 2.0 sets (TCXD Livesets) is not is not very different than it was for LiveSet 1.0.

• Instead of using supplied surface presets, you basically create your own texture (for each video input surface) using the supplied image sequences (you could turn those into surface presets yourself for the next time if you wanted to).

• Then, instead of rendering using the LW LiveSet plugin, you just render you 7 frame sequence.

• Then you compile it as directed in the Compiler documentation.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")