Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meshweaver - Nurnie Collections - Quadpanels - News & Special Deals

Meshweaver - Nurnie Collections - Quadpanels - News & Special Deals

Some recent updates From Meshweaver:

The entire site has had a full rebuild & makeover - If you haven't visited for a while - be sure to check it out!

As of this weekend the Ultimate Nurnie Collections will be available as a download. There is no more waiting for your collections, or indeed any other product; to arrive in the regular post. Delivery will be immediate and you can get started right away!

For those of you that have heard of the excellent detailing plug-in Quadpanels for Lightwave - you will be pleased to know that Meshweaver and Quadpanels' author have arranged a special deal for new and existing owners of the plug-in.

Quadpanels lends itself brilliantly to the Ultimate Nurnie Collections and full details can be found here on the Quadpanels Information Page.

QUADPANELS SPECIAL DEAL

...and in this thread HERE

The current Summer deals will cease at the end of August - so be sure not to miss out on some great savings!!

Pop to the site for more information: MESHWEAVER

All the best - Fabs'

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    As of this weekend the Ultimate Nurnie Collections will be available as a download.
    Woo hoo! So... since I recently purchased it but have not yet received it in the mail, does this mean I can go to the site and download it?

Quote Originally Posted by jrandom View Post
    Woo hoo! So... since I recently purchased it but have not yet received it in the mail, does this mean I can go to the site and download it?
    Yep I did the same thing, still waiting for mine to be delivered, being able to download them now would be very handy

Everybody who purchased within the last three weeks has been sent a download link in an email addressed to their payment email address- please make sure that your spam filter is not intercepting it

Everybody who purchased within the last three weeks has been sent a download link in an email addressed to their payment email address- please make sure that your spam filter is not intercepting it
    And there it is! Yay!

Does this also include the Weathering Tutorial? I ask because I purchased both collections 1&2.

No sorry - the Quadpanels special deal does not include the Weathering Tutorial for free on the bundle.

But the price on that Tutorial has been reduced now - and the new price - MINUS the postage makes it 50% of the original cost -

Oh and the weathering tutorial will soon be updated to take into account features within the latest Photoshop version and possibly a little more detail too - which will be sent out to ALL prior customers FOC.

I just unpacked the nurnie collections. These are great! Worth every penny.

Hi Fabio,

I checked but didn't receive the email you mention and I checked my spam folder but still nothing, I will send you a pm with my order details.

Thanks,

Andrew.

I tried to order the Weathering tutorial and got this error:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /home/meshwevr/public_html/linklokipn.php on line 1000

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.paypal.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution) in /home/meshwevr/public_html/linklokipn.php on line 1000
    Transaction not authenticated. payment_status= pending_reason= result=

I'm kinda hoping that I would still be able to take advantage of the Quad_panel Meshweaver Nurnie Collection deal price [25% Off] after August 31st or early September as I won't get a check from a client on a job I'm currently doing and be able to afford the sets till then.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCurtis View Post
    I'm kinda hoping that I would still be able to take advantage of the Quad_panel Meshweaver Nurnie Collection deal price [25% Off] after August 31st or early September as I won't get a check from a client on a job I'm currently doing and be able to afford the sets till then.
    As far as I know the offer is open indefinitely until otherwise withdrawn.
    LightWave3D training, assets, news and discussion at www.liberty3d.com
    My opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions of any other entity, Liberty3D is not officially endorsed by NewTek.

Quote Originally Posted by Drocket View Post
    Hi Fabio, I checked but didn't receive the email you mention and I checked my spam folder but still nothing, I will send you a pm with my order details.Thanks,Andrew.
    This has now been resolved

I just unpacked the nurnie collections. These are great! Worth every penny.
    I thank you sir! - Glad you're happy with them!

I tried to order the Weathering tutorial and got this error:
    There were sporadic DNS issues last night - for a short while Meshweaver was unattainable on the web - you must just have had the bad luck to make the purchase just as the NS issues were resolving themselves - I have mailed out a fresh download link to you as I type

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCurtis View Post
    As James mentioned the Quadpanels special deal is open indefinitely until circumstances change for whatever reason

Quote Originally Posted by jameswillmott View Post
    As far as I know the offer is open indefinitely until otherwise withdrawn.
    Glad to hear it!

Thanks!

There's a problem with the Meshweaver site. I just tried to order and with javascript turned on for Meshweaver, got the warning about unauthorized content in my payPal page.

I turned javascript off and got the cross-site-scripting warning from noScript.

This really needs to be addressed. I've never seen this in all the time I've used Paypal, so this pretty much looks like the site is trying to get my PalPal info.

I sent Favio an email on this, which hopefully will get thru his spam detector.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SN10-0040.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	87673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SN10-0039.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	87674  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast