Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ten24 Projects

New Ten24 Projects

Hey guys I've just added a load of new projects to the Ten24 site and I thought I would share some of them on the newtek forums after all pretty much 99% of our work is done with Lightwave if you click on the images it will take you to the individual project pages on our new site with loads of other pics and videos.. let me know what you think I can post up some wires and texture pages a bit later..

Cheers

Jamie

This guy was created for the new Pirates of the Caribbean Armada of the Damned trailer by Axis Animation

Some characters we made for the Crackdown 2 intro and outro FMV movies also by Axis

A Few renders we did for the Sega Vancouver winter Olympics game. well actuall when I say a few we did 50 of these all at 10k resolution. twas a bit of nightmare

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sterl_001.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	86505  
    Last edited by jabusby; 07-19-2010 at 12:26 PM.

I am following you man, I am following you
    I wanna be that good
    Last edited by GillesSampaio; 07-19-2010 at 01:54 PM.

OMG thats awesome

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by GillesSampaio View Post
    OMG thats awesome
    Really!!!!!!

Sweeeeeet! Is that by chance Gene Hackman? Looks like to me!

I was thinking that too, albeit a younger Gene Hackman.

Simply stunning work, all of it. Wish I could model humans like that.
    Adrian.

"Dreams are good, but memories are better"

bloody hell you've been busy
    nice sculpts !

Thanks guys

Cheers

Yea we've been pretty busy for the last few months. The Crackdown guy is supposed to resemble Gene Hackman although you don't actually see his face in the FMV bit of a shame really..

I meant to ask before, any chance of a tutorial in the offing re: modelling a character? I know you have one on texturing and photorealism but I'd sincerely love to learn how to model a character like this.
    Adrian.

Character tutorial

Yea were going to start work on a modelling / texturing / rendering tutorial this year.. its just finding the time to fit it in dont worry we will bring one out.. probably going to do a female this time. would you guys prefer it in e-book format or video? Im not sure that there is much merit in the video tutorials a well written PDF could prove a lot more helpful and cheaper to produce and host than a 2GB video file.. Im not sure what do you think?

Well personally speaking I much prefer a video tutorial because I learn by seeing much better than reading. I would also be willing to pay the higher price for it too.

That said, any form of tutorial would be better than none so whatever you guys are offering would be gratefully received.
    Adrian.

Excellent work as usual. The detailing is and texture work is amazing. The shaved beard look and skin pores are so realistic.

Creator of the Strange Skinner3D's Avatar
    GAAAAAAHHHH MY EYEEES They can't take any more awesomeness

Really good looking models. I really like the Olympic ones, they look like photos.
    Speaking of, how did you get the motion blur in the bobsled one? I can't ever seem to get that type of realistic blur. Mine always blur the object and not the background.
    Every time I think about Marvin the Paranoid Android, I realize just how good my life is.

My site http://www.freewebs.com/skinner3d

adrian :: Cool well I'll see what we can come up with.. I was thinking perhaps a hybrid PDF with embedded vidoes?

geo_n :: Cheers, its actually my stubble that I photographed worked out quite well in the end..

Skinner3D :: Thanks for the kind words.. Well the motion blur was done in Photoshop afterwards. but the renders were done in passes so the characters are one pass the bob sled is another and so is the background. so it was pretty easy just to apply blur to the areas that needed it without affecting the entire image..

Singularity

Here is another little project we worked on. We didnt actually make the bulk of this model but we did all the Zbrush work and texturing and a bit of modelling. it was quite a small job really but turned out quite nicely in the end.

Here are some high res still from the movie all rendered and animated by Axis Animation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast