Thread: Audio WAV files don't work

Audio WAV files don't work

Anyone know why I can import WAV files but they won't play after their loaded onto the timeline. Speededit will play my MP3 files but not the
    WAV files. Also the Wav file icons have a ? mark in them Thanks -- the swammi

.wav are wrappers for who klnows what like the quicktime pc virus, us xilisoft audio converter free trial to convert this file to 48000khz 16bit wav
    TriCaster Mini Advanced Edition with NDI Camera, LightWave 11.5 + SpeedEDIT 4.2
    Music by www.soundtraxxmusic.com
    Available in The NewTek Store: https://store.newtek.com/index.php/content/soundtrack-bundle.htm

thanks for the quick response

IMHO, Mac is just being stubborn to not play nice with M$. If the merge and loan is satified with them, cool. But Mac is so tied up with iAnything, they just slowly improve FCP. But to not sell their OS for other cloneTels to use at a price users would buy, well how many toes have the shot off for being stubborn? I know, the MacTel is a custom mobo, but why they don't do cloneMac like cloneTels, well some may see my POV. When G4-5 lost realtime AE to the timeline is a shame. Now that NTek has iVGA for Mac should really help with I/O of Mac2NewTek. It never really was a proble to betamax for a print to tape Mac, play from deck to an I/O monitor then record to beta. Just a workflow.

fwiw..... On the road again, Denver to Mission Veajo and home for a few weeks. HiMilen my final product and Colorado DOT dyno testing. Might end up with a 4 Quad Boxx at some point.
    GoodLuck KiloVideo

Digitizing video since 1984
    HyMPG Designer since 1997
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by KiloWatkins View Post
    Might end up with a 4 Quad Boxx at some point.
    Would that be 16 Apple cores ?