Hi, all...

I have a need for a seasoned-yet-affordable (more the later than the former, I confess) TriCaster operator and director for three-camera shoots and live streams of three college basketball games in Western Massachusetts -- two are this Friday, March 12, at 6 and 8 p.m., and one is this Saturday, March 13, at 7 p.m..

All equipment will be provided for you -- you literally need to come in, sit down, start streaming, and start giving orders to camera ops (depending on your style: or ).

Gear is an original TC-100 with 2.5 software upgrade, which you will be switching and recording a MPEG-2 file with, and a standalone WinXP box, which will be used to stream (and to record an archive stream for post-game FTP uploading). (The MPEG-2 file will be used for post-game highlights, which I would like if you could cut yourself, but minimally, will go onto an external drive for later highlight cutting.) A title template will allow you to provide a running score, but NO CLOCK will be used in this production.

All of the gear will be set up for you (with the exception of carrying cameras out to their locations -- high center game camera, and a handheld on each baseline), and the network connectivity will be tested and ready the day before, and I will leave you explicit instructions and be available by phone as the event approaches. (I have a similar event to direct in a different location, so in-game support will be limited.)

Availability for all three games is essential. I'd prefer you were there two hours before the first game each of the days, especially Friday.

Please contact me ASAP at [email protected] for more information. I am *not* in need -- and cannot afford, frankly -- any rental equipment for this event, but if you know of good camera operators that are local to the event, I'd be happy to hear about them. Thanks very much.

Steve Clay
Bullpen Media