Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Information on LC-11

Information on LC-11

Hi to all,

I bought for my Tricaster txd300 accessory LC-11.

I have questions about:

1 - I saw that the keys do not match (eg, 2 DDR, up to 6 cameras, lack of virtual set)
    2 - The speed of the zoom on the virtual set is not smooth using the appropriate comnadi top right, they serve only to start or stop the zoom
    3 - What really matter. The T-BAR does not work as such. Basically it's like a key and not a lever gradually. If I stop in the middle of the fade does not stop the effect.

I wonder at this point:

is a fault of my LC-11 or are all? Since these terms do not see much usefulness of this accessory at all economically.

Thank you.

LC-11 was designed before TCXD300 existed, hence doesn't really have enough buttons to directly support the added Virtual Sources. So the implementation is an adaption, but actually works pretty well normally.

Regarding your #2 item, I'm told this may be a known bug involving a failure to apply smoothing to the Program bus zoom (right-hand joystick). I'm pretty sure this will be fixed soon.

The third item you raise is new to me. It shouldn't work as you describe. Do you have a dealer who can work with you to determine if the fault is with your LC-11 or perhaps something else?
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

I have already contacted the local dealer to clarify the issue of the T-Bar.

I will know soon if this is a bug or a defect of my LC-11.

Quote Originally Posted by epamedia View Post
    I will know soon if this is a bug or a defect of my LC-11.
    Thanks, please let us know. This is the first I have heard of a T-bar acting this way, so hopefully it's an isolated problem.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Newbie Member
    Totally agree. My LC-11 is going straight back to the dealer as unfit for purpose - it's very misleading to say that it is compatible with the new Tricaster when it doesn't have enough buttons etc. (T bar is fine though)

Please refer to this thread for more information:

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthr...489#post996489
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

I found the bug!
    If you set the language settings on regional intalian as shown in the picture below:
    [IMG=http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1026/61974374.th.jpg][/IMG]

[IMG=http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1277/82712493.th.jpg][/IMG]

The LC-11 T-Bar does not work correctly. You can replicate in the laboratory this?

Also always in this language setting, often the program is' crashes when you open a previously saved session.
    Best Regards
    Last edited by epamedia; 05-01-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Yes thats true. We experienced the same issue . Also when you only change the Keyboard language. After pressing the live Production Button the program returns to this screen. If you change it back to the english layout , everything is ok.

Confirm.
    Although not a bug blocker, should be reported?

Absolutely this should be reported. I think you could post it to the link below, and it should find it's way to the correct people:

https://secure.newtek.com/fogbugz/tricaster.asp
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

It's Done : (Case 30770) T-Bar of LC-11 not work with italian Regional Settings

Thanks.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Replacing LC-11 key tops for use with the TCXD300

Hi I was unsure where to post this question so as it relates to TCXD300 and LC-11 here goes.

The LC-11 as has been is noted is not labeled correctly for the TCXD300 can you tell me is it possible for the user to remove the key top and insert new labels without causing damage. I am not familiar with this device's construction.

Many thanks

Dangerous with Wires

LC-11 Trouble

I'm having trouble with the LC-11. It has worked fine for well over a year. now all of a sudden it won't let us preview any sources. It defaults to input 7 no matter what is in that position. If there is nothing in that position, nothing happens. Switcher works with mouse or keyboard, just not through the LC-11.

Support said to try changing cable or usb port. I have done both to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by digiview View Post
    Hi I was unsure where to post this question so as it relates to TCXD300 and LC-11 here goes.

The LC-11 as has been is noted is not labeled correctly for the TCXD300 can you tell me is it possible for the user to remove the key top and insert new labels without causing damage. I am not familiar with this device's construction.

Many thanks
    The clear key caps just pull straight off, there is a removable white plastic 'chip' that has the legend printed on it under the cap. My suggestion is to use fine sand paper to remove the un-wanted legend, print new ones on overhead transparency sheets and re-assemble.
    -Jeff

My TriCaster Blog
    TriCaster Tally Lights

Gear Used: TC1, NC1 I/O, TC 460, TC Mini 4i, TS 100, TS 4000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast