Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 97

Thread: Forum icons Retouched

  1. #46
    Swamped.

    Way too much going on this time of year to make this a priority, sorry. As a matter of fact, I am just finishing up for the day (at home, Sat. evening) on a few projects for work.

    However, that doesn't mean we won't get to it. I've been wanting to add in a LW/Core theme for a while now. Eventually this will happen.

    Often times, I book mark certain threads, such as this one, so I don't forget about these.
    Andrew with a [B]Y[/B]
    Senior Creative Artist, Marketing
    [url]http://www.newtek.com[/url]
    Skype: denali5x
    ----
    [URL="http://www.greenkiwi.co.nz/footprints/mongolia/ghengis_history.htm"]Genghis Khan[/URL]

  2. #47
    Banned OnlineRender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glasgow , Scotland , UK
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew_y View Post
    Swamped.

    Way too much going on this time of year to make this a priority, sorry. As a matter of fact, I am just finishing up for the day (at home, Sat. evening) on a few projects for work.

    However, that doesn't mean we won't get to it. I've been wanting to add in a LW/Core theme for a while now. Eventually this will happen.

    Often times, I book mark certain threads, such as this one, so I don't forget about these.

    OK swamped I can understand , but somebody " ROB , THE DEACON "dude what is your real name ? , JAY , ZANE , CHUCK , the god-damn cleaner , I dont care , but can you pretty please put this on your 2DOLIST , for the whole of 5 seconds it would take to swap the files around ....................

    somebody PLEASE I have to use a certian skin "08 I think" for the forum to work correctly ............PLEASE .

    Im going to start a FB campaign
    Last edited by OnlineRender; 04-25-2010 at 04:16 PM.

  3. #48
    courtesy flush TheDeacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlineRender View Post


    THE DEACON "dude what is your real name ?
    my name's David

    and I'll see what I can do......

  4. #49
    Banned OnlineRender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glasgow , Scotland , UK
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeacon View Post
    my name's David

    and I'll see what I can do......
    That's THE SPIRIT !

  5. #50
    bump
    Cheers
    Tomek
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

    Skype: garage.farm

  6. #51
    eh?
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

  7. #52
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Oh?

  8. #53
    Banned OnlineRender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glasgow , Scotland , UK
    Posts
    6,383
    ah ? .............. just a little , eh ,oh ,ah ! just a little bit more .........

  9. #54
    Super Member JMCarrigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Newport, Oregon
    Posts
    2,008
    Doo dah doo dah day!
    J Michael Carrigan
    I just had an attack. Malware.
    But now I have a DESKTOP from Xidax. Not the best but pretty dang good.

  10. #55
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Any word on this?

    I am an admin on another forum, so I know how the admin tools work on forums... I don't see what the big deal is here with changing some emoticons. It only takes a few clicks to load up the image files to be the default emoticons...

  11. #56
    Banned OnlineRender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Glasgow , Scotland , UK
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by geothefaust View Post
    Any word on this?

    I am an admin on another forum, so I know how the admin tools work on forums... I don't see what the big deal is here with changing some emoticons. It only takes a few clicks to load up the image files to be the default emoticons...
    Javis :agree:,NT know the script and have shown an interest ,but sadly it seems to be put on the back burner again , I suppose on the grand scale of things atm , its not priority !

  12. #57
    bump
    Cheers
    Tomek
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

    Skype: garage.farm

  13. #58
    sjeez...

    i mean...

    come on..

    the length of this thread is allready depressing..



    mlon
    lw_chanlum [free shader and node x32] <HERE!>
    lw_chanlum [advanced node x32, x64, ub and osx] <HERE!>

  14. #59
    added a new icon...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by -EsHrA- View Post
    the length of this thread is allready depressing..
    yeah, the bumping here is coming to a level like this one http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthr...=stupid&page=2
    but without that stupid finesse touch

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •