Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58

Thread: newtek webinar and little complain

  1. #1

    newtek webinar and little complain

    Hi,
    Just got email from NewTek about webinar. Great, but some of your customers live outside America and they have wicked phone numbers not compatible with your Internet form and they are living in few more time zones than this 3: EDT,CDT, PDT...

    My company bought 5 Core subscriptions, no one like to be ignored.

    I have put some poor US citizen phone number and I am waiting for webinar.

    http://demo.newtek.com/
    Last edited by Soth; 07-17-2009 at 01:41 AM.
    Cheers
    Tomek
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

    Skype: garage.farm

  2. #2
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    NT is doing a webinar?

    Are you not certain that is actually a KURV webinar, which is an entirely different company?

  3. #3
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Soth

    My company bought 5 Core subscriptions, no one like to be ignored.
    As a friendly word of advice, waving this kind of stuff in someone's face doesn't make you likable. In fact, I am less likely to help someone if they are snotty and wave that kind of stuff in my face. Avoiding pissing someone off is probably a good idea.


    Just my two cents.

  4. #4
    Man of many cells. shrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Eureka, CA
    Posts
    6,962
    Quote Originally Posted by geothefaust View Post
    NT is doing a webinar? ...
    Yes, NewTek is doing a Lightwave "webinar", I signed up after getting the email.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing


    -----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by geothefaust View Post
    As a friendly word of advice, waving this kind of stuff in someone's face doesn't make you likable. In fact, I am less likely to help someone if they are snotty and wave that kind of stuff in my face. Avoiding pissing someone off is probably a good idea.
    Probably. But please try to understand my frustration when, for 10 minutes, I had to try to reedit all my phone numbers with web form during my holidays in Netherlands on tablet PC with no keyboard.

    Do not think that anyone will get too upset about it. Just another voice from outside world. Hey NewTek, there are people living outside America, you know? And all, maybe little bit sarcastic, but still in friendly way.
    Cheers
    Tomek
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

    Skype: garage.farm

  6. #6
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by shrox View Post
    Yes, NewTek is doing a Lightwave "webinar", I signed up after getting the email.
    Hey I didn't get an email.

  7. #7
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    Probably. But please try to understand my frustration when, for 10 minutes, I had to try to reedit all my phone numbers with web form during my holidays in Netherlands on tablet PC with no keyboard.

    Do not think that anyone will get too upset about it. Just another voice from outside world. Hey NewTek, there are people living outside America, you know? And all, maybe little bit sarcastic, but still in friendly way.

    Oh definitely man. I hear that. a perfect storm can cause many different outcomes. I snapped at a prospective client today which was probably a bad idea, too. But that perfect series of events and conditions were all layed out and gearing me toward the snapping point, heh.


    Anyway, what is this webinar supposed to be showing? When is it? How come I didn't get the email?!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by geothefaust View Post
    Anyway, what is this webinar supposed to be showing? When is it? How come I didn't get the email?!
    http://demo.newtek.com/
    Cheers
    Tomek
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

    Skype: garage.farm

  9. #9
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Well hot damn. I am going to sign up for this. I am available that day/time.


    Thanks for sharing the link!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by geothefaust View Post
    Thanks for sharing the link!
    np
    Cheers
    Tomek
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

    Skype: garage.farm

  11. #11
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    1,571
    I can't sign in, getting this:

    The following errors were found
    Phone and area code required
    Correct invalid entries to continue

    I filled out every field with an *, the phone field has +4940<phone number> in while 49 is the country and 40 the area code.

  12. #12
    Hey dee,

    Try your international number now.. should work as intended.
    Andrew with a [B]Y[/B]
    Senior Creative Artist, Marketing
    [url]http://www.newtek.com[/url]
    Skype: denali5x
    ----
    [URL="http://www.greenkiwi.co.nz/footprints/mongolia/ghengis_history.htm"]Genghis Khan[/URL]

  13. #13
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks Andrew, it worked.

  14. #14
    2D is so Flat! oobievision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, Florida, USA
    Posts
    677
    is it core only webinar?
    Oobievision

  15. #15
    Pixel and Poly Pusher JeffrySG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    5,738
    Quote Originally Posted by geothefaust View Post
    As a friendly word of advice, waving this kind of stuff in someone's face doesn't make you likable. In fact, I am less likely to help someone if they are snotty and wave that kind of stuff in my face. Avoiding pissing someone off is probably a good idea.
    Just my two cents.
    I didn't read it like that at all just fyi. I just read it as he is a paying customer that supports NT - with 5 seats - and is hoping to get the benefits that everyone else in the US can get.

    I hope you can view the webinar. I think I'd just rather watch it as a video after it's broadcast. If it will be available to do so...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •