Thread: bedroom

bedroom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	recamaron0001.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	75321

I would like to hear you comments at this pictures. Thank you
    Last edited by oscaranchondos; 07-16-2009 at 12:39 PM.

So far so good.

Really great comp, coloring and texturing. Lighting is pretty nice too but whats up with the lighting next to the floor boards. It's looking like the room is floating above the floor.
    Michael Borjon
    www.pixelcollab.com

Wow, i wanna jump in that bed with my girl Nice picture.

Just some points i thought of to improve it:

- The outside building is a bit too calling. That bright white is hard to ignore, but there is little detail on it. I don't know what you should do. Decrease Difusion? Decrease the internal light a bit and increase the showing of reflections in the window? I don't know, but that building bothers a little :P

-Altough this might be something you want to leave intact, some modulation in the screen image could be nice, with this skew angle the image is not that clear normally. Could just be a small effect using a gradient from farther to closer pixels.

Cheers

Thanks for your comments. I sill working on this proyect and i have a short video that you can see at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L0bTa9dv_g

Nice job so far. Just those bed sheets and pillows need some wrinkles. Even adding a little bit makes a huge difference.

Nice render, but doesn't feel like a bedroom to me - looks more like a makeshift bed in the office. May be I just don't know how bedrooms look like in Mexico though. Still, I'd add some curves, some reds (and kill the blues, how about adding an evening sky outside?), satin, etc. And make the room a bit cozy? Looks a bit too open for a bedroom, with the outside building too conspicuous (as probiner already pointed out). Also, how about changing the channel from Discovery to something romantic?

It's really well done, great work but I would take out some of the drawers - too many and there are too many blinds too.
    I agree with sekhar, it has an office quality to it.