06-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Can some one give me the link to the website for the software fusion?:help:

karlieman
06-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Does any one know?

Cageman
06-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi there...

Well... using Google (www.google.com) is actually the best way to go about things like this. Anyhow, here is the link: http://www.eyeonline.com/web/EyeonWeb/Community/interviews/interviews.aspx

How did I find it?

Well, I went to google.com (or .se since I'm in Sweden) and typed:

fusion compositing (since I know fusion is a compositing application). If you didn't know that, you could try typing fusion software.

Google is your friend!

Cheers!

:)

karlieman
06-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks! Oh bye the way I look on google and could not find bu thanks for being a jerk.:screwy:

RudySchneider
06-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks! Oh bye the way I look on google and could not find bu thanks for being a jerk.:screwy:

I don't think that someone supplying hints about how they found something warrants that sort of reaction. It appeared to me to be offered in a helpful, rather than denegrating, spirit.

Cageman
06-29-2009, 02:40 AM

Hi karlieman,

Sorry if I came across as offending you. I thought the smiley at the end of my post would give you the impression that I wasn't trying to be nasty or a jerk.

:(

3DGFXStudios
06-29-2009, 06:07 AM

Damn! you are an Ahole

Riff_Masteroff
06-29-2009, 07:18 PM
"You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose"

UnCommonGrafx
06-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Did he actually call someone a jerk for taking the time and ACTUALLY helping????

I saw this post and thought ... well, that doesn't matter... cuz it wasn't nice.

Heck, I'll say it since it needs to be said, "Thanks for helping."

{My wife, standing over my shoulder has some evil response to you, Karlieman, as she thought you weren't very nice to the response. I am leaving it out in lieu of this more nicely stated indictment of your poor response.}

Edit: Cageman...head down and shaking... the wife says you didn't have to apologize. Then she said, "what is he, a woman?" Oh gosh, I laughed so hard. I am sorry for stirring.... Oh, she says I don't apologize....

Never mind.

karlieman
06-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Sorry I overreacted, I misread your post and do appreciate your help.

Cageman
06-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Sorry I overreacted, I misread your post and do appreciate your help.

Thanks!

CC Rider
07-01-2009, 01:17 PM
I love happy endings
:D