PDA

View Full Version : SHROX Joins the Quest Team !

shrox
06-26-2009, 10:31 PM
SHROX Joins the Quest Team !

June 24, 2009

For Immediate Release:
Quest Aerospace, Inc. Pagosa Springs, Co 81147 – The highly regarded rocket designer and 3D animator “Shrox” has joined the Quest team as Creative Director. Shrox’s unique model rocket designs have fascinated rocketeers who usually proclaim upon first sight “That won’t fly!” and are then amazed to see beautiful straight flights.

“Shrox brings an incredible skill set to us and we plan to use his unique skills in rocket design as well as product graphics and 3D animation on our website. I’m really excited to have Shrox with us” said company President Bill Stine.

Look for several new Shrox designs to hit store shelves in the coming year. For more information contact Quest at (970) 264-4050 or [email protected]
-------------------------------------

I am making a living designing model rockets now. I use Lightwave to design my Shrockets, and I also use it to make animated webmercials for my designs. The part of Colorado I am moving to is very nice, and has forests not that different from northern California where I used to live.

JohnMarchant
06-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Glad your back on your feet after the nightmare in the UK

Silkrooster
06-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Congratulations. When you get some time off, take a day and head toward Colorado Springs. On the back side of the mountain is a town called Cripple creek. The best place to gamble. Or I think so anyway. The entire town is set in the old west theme. There is a train ride, a mine elevator you can ride in. Just a great day. If you travel the north side of the mountain to get there you have a town called Manitou Springs. The entire town is designed for tourists. from small stores to shows such a the laser show, a tour of a cave, To the one an only cog train ride to the top of pike's peak at 14,000 ft. High enough the trees do not grow. I highly recommend walking slowly, Especially if you are not in shape.
Yeah I been there a few times.
Again congrats,
Silk

Mark The Great
06-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Colorado's a great place (see my location)!

Congratulations!

DiedonD
06-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Congrats Shrock

Good to know the shadow of that nightmare in UK didnt follow you back much!

This is what you wanted, you have it, you were made for!

If all goes well youll be shining through.

Do bring some of that shine here every now and then! Weve been following you ever since the days of you had Insomnia due to lack of aye job, any 3D job! ;)

Now just stick to this one for good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg04EekxIc

virtualcomposer
06-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Congrats Shrox! Colorado is the most beautiful place in the US in my opinion. Our dream is to move to Northern Colorado or somewhere in the boon docks between Denver and Colorado Springs. Lots of helicopters there to! Maybe we can all start a Denver LW club there. LOL

Tobian
06-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Ahh fantastic! Ditto what everyone else said, glad to see you back on your feet! Sounds exciting! :)

MooseDog
06-27-2009, 05:04 PM
very cool! congrats.

hope you ski, just to the north are some fabulous mountains. also go check out the black canyon to the north west. amazing. great corner of the world!

shrox
06-27-2009, 05:57 PM
I am pretty happy about it, I have been building and flying model rockets for over 30 years, now I get paid to do it.