PDA

View Full Version : Call for Presenters

Doug Nelson
06-22-2009, 09:46 AM
My name is Doug Nelson, I own retouchpro.com (a web community for Photoshop and other digital imaging professionals and enthusiasts).

I recently started RetouchPRO LIVE, a live interactive webcast that shows the presenter's desktop as they work and answer audience questions. Our primary focus for presenters is professional retouchers and photoillustrators, but I would like to showcase Photoshop's 3D capabilities (along with rendering plugins such as Rendition) in a future event.

If you are a working image professional that regularly combines 3D and 2D elements using Photoshop, and would be interested in presenting at a future RetouchPRO LIVE event, please contact me at dnelson AT retouchpro.com. Please include a portfolio link and list any high-recognition clients you have done 3D composites for.

I am not asking for free labor here, there is compensation. All you need to present is your computer and a good broadband connection (though a headset helps). More details will be provided upon contact.